Will the girls be at Irvine Oct. 21 show?

POZEST

Primal Fear Rocks
I think I know the answer to my question before I ask it....

but will the girls from The Iron Maidens be at the Irvine Iron Maiden show on October 21?

I saw you girls for the first time last weekend in Tarzana at Paladino's.
I have been a Maiden fan since I was a kid and let me tell you, coming from a music and film aficionado, I was very impressed and rocked harder at that show at Paladino's than I had at my last few shows.

*Virtual special smile being sent to Liz*

POZEST
Orange County/Los Angeles

Speaking of the show my wife and I's 7th anniversary is the 22'nd so I figured death would await if I went to the show. Never bought a ticket.

So my wife tells me a few days ago, I shouldn't miss it since I am such a Maiden fan.

Hmmmm a trap/test? :err:

Only BFE tickets left now anyhow. :cry: :cry: :bah:

Jim

spideyjg said:
Speaking of the show my wife and I's 7th anniversary is the 22'nd so I figured death would await if I went to the show. Never bought a ticket.

So my wife tells me a few days ago, I shouldn't miss it since I am such a Maiden fan.

Jim
Happy anniversary honey:OMG:

POZEST said:
I think I know the answer to my question before I ask it....

but will the girls from The Iron Maidens be at the Irvine Iron Maiden show on October 21?

I saw you girls for the first time last weekend in Tarzana at Paladino's.
I have been a Maiden fan since I was a kid and let me tell you, coming from a music and film aficionado, I was very impressed and rocked harder at that show at Paladino's than I had at my last few shows.

*Virtual special smile being sent to Liz*

POZEST
Orange County/Los Angeles
so you like the show jimmi ..
i took POZEST show with me

DVC05844.JPG

DVC06036.JPG

DVC05700.JPG

spideyjg said:

Jim
That's kinda sweet, Jim- you and the missus both sacrificing for the other on your anniversary. :) I'm such a romantic geek sometimes! :lol:

Steph Harris said:
Highly unlikely ~ that would be like winning the lottery twice. :)
but you did win the lotto twice, on the give me ed tour in irvine, and then on the dance of death tour at universal.
funny thing i had a "vip/guest" pass at irvine as well and i remember after the show the security guard would not let people back stage, then michael kenny comes out and rips him a new one. and i went back through with a bunch of girls, having never seen you in concert yet i didn't know what any of you looked like, but now i know it was ya'll .

hi maidens-
do you know where your seat tix are? wondering if i'll be able to cruise by & say hi. wanted to ask after paladino's show, but they threw us out early (again). i'll find out this weekend where i'll be. can't wait to see! :headbang:

ARRRHHHHHHHH...

Well I got front row seats, center orchestra 2 dead middle for this show and there's now a chance I'll be in freakin Vancouver during the show!!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

I need to find out this week, but i'll have to scramble and figure what WHAT show in North America I CAN make! This royally sucks!

On a side note, Linda I wrote you a long while ago (before your Japan trip) about the tix/seating and didn't hear back. It seems about 50/50 you don't receive my PMs, so let me know if you ever got that one.

Cheers!

NoEffenPicks said:
ARRRHHHHHHHH...

Well I got front row seats, center orchestra 2 dead middle for this show and there's now a chance I'll be in freakin Vancouver during the show!!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

Cheers!

I think everybody would like a chance at your ticket if you'll be out of the country, I sure would.

Chris,
If you need to offload your tickets please let me know. :worship: :worship:

My wife gave me the anniversary off to go but nothing but BFE lawn is left.

Jim