Will the girls be at Irvine Oct. 21 show?

Archmagician said:
Ok I just scored on Orchestra seats with VIP Passes! Mind if I join the big group who is meeting up before the show? :)

:kickass:

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: Can I avoid the rush and hate you now? :lol: Congrats man!

Ummmmm How may I ask?

Jim

Well looks like I may just be able to go after all! I have to work that day on a shoot, but it's moved to LA instead of Vancouver! I just hope it's a daylight shoot and not a night shoot, cause that'd suck once again!

Front row baby, center section (Orch 2) row A!

color me excited.

I was talking about meeting up BEFORE the show so we could hang out. It is awefully hard to meet up during the show when we all have different seating sections.

Since it starts at 8pm we could all meet up in Irvine for dinner before the show (that way we dont have to buy $10 hot dogs! LOL). I say we all meet up at a Knolwoods before the show. There is one only a few miles away.

Knowlwoods
14952 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA
(949) 857-8927

Sound good?

NoEffenPicks said:
Well looks like I may just be able to go after all! I have to work that day on a shoot, but it's moved to LA instead of Vancouver! I just hope it's a daylight shoot and not a night shoot, cause that'd suck once again!

Front row baby, center section (Orch 2) row A!

color me excited.

Wow, those are great seats! :) I got pretty good seats too via the IMFC~ I probably could have gotten better but I'm not so great at doing stuff online. Anyway, try to meet up with us all before the show if you can~ I think Archmagician and Bikeflys are trying to set something up.
Hey, I also got new gear: Schroeder cabinets ~the 4 12s (www.schroedercabinets.com), a BBE B-Max-T pre-amp (www.bbesound.com) , and a QSX PLX2 3102 power amp. Spidey and Chris K helped me pick everything out. I'll have it for our Nov shows~let me know what you think. :)

Steph Harris said:
Hey, I also got new gear: Schroeder cabinets ~the 4 12s (www.schroedercabinets.com), a BBE B-Max-T pre-amp (www.bbesound.com) , and a QSX PLX2 3102 power amp. Spidey and Chris K helped me pick everything out. I'll have it for our Nov shows~let me know what you think. :)

I can't wait to hear it all together. Especially since you told me you "sounded like Godzilla" at rehearsal. :)

Jim