The GMD Classifieds Thread

I wonder how much I've spent on music sometimes but I know it's way more than 5k so maybe I don't even want to know.

I dont want to be a bubble burster but for him to send you that from the states is probably going to cost a ridiculous amount. International shipping here went through the roof if I'm remembering correctly.

I don't really try to profit off shipping, but yeah we'd have to agree on that beforehand. I got fucked on int shipping on my last eBay selling.

I think krow called dibs on the dead congregation but I imagine the rest are in the 7USD range.

Sometimes shipping makes me wish I lived in the U.S. I remember having bought Leviathan's Scar Sighted for ridiculous amount of money just because I'm living on another continent.

I wonder how much I've spent on music sometimes but I know it's way more than 5k so maybe I don't even want to know.

I've probably spent 15k over the last 18 years or so on music. Not hard to figure out if you catalog everything. I figure 900+ CDs and 70+ LPs equates to roughly 12k. Though selling stuff you get some of that back so I'd have to figure that out

I don't really try to profit off shipping, but yeah we'd have to agree on that beforehand. I got fucked on int shipping on my last eBay selling.

I think krow called dibs on the dead congregation but I imagine the rest are in the 7USD range.

Instead of like 3 or 4 its like 10. Not terrible or anything but it does suck in recent years. Maybe falling gas prices have helped

I've probably spent 15k over the last 18 years or so on music. Not hard to figure out if you catalog everything. I figure 900+ CDs and 70+ LPs equates to roughly 12k. Though selling stuff you get some of that back so I'd have to figure that out

Hard for me to tell really because I occasionally buy bulk lots, sift them, then flop them for a little profit.

I should really start selling on discogs so I can move certain albums I don't specifically want but are worth more than the bulk rate I use. I hate dealing with people directly though. Im not a distro and its fucking annoying when people are trying to cancel orders after 3 days with no delivery confirmation number or asking for fucking refunds because their goddamn jewel case is cracked.

Are you saying you bought stuff that you don't even like? There's plenty of good stuff on that list. I'd be sad if I had to sell it.

I mean, owning an album is pretty arbitrary, unless you're a collector/hope to resell one day kind of thing. But I have bought many albums that I had no idea whether or not they were good or bad, just because it was rare and some people said it was good.

My auctions end tomorrow if anyone is interested, The Awakening and Onward to Golgotha seem to be getting the most love.

@Krow if you're trying to buy those CD's I can ship yours out tuesday/wednesday with these, if not then I probably won't bother before I leave.