The GMD Classifieds Thread

I ordered 2 cds from him in the middle of January... I sent him the cash in the mail & he won't even return my e-mails. Fuck, if it's taking that long to send the cds (which is not practical) he should at least e-mail to keep in touch. Does he still post here??? I'm guessing he probably owes a few people cds. I would honestly like my money back at this point unless he can still send them.

Yeah, this sucks, but V just keeps making excuses for the guy. Makes it seem like we're supposed to just wait and stop whining. I guess there's not much else we can do. He posts now and then.

I'd say selling CD's via UM and accepting money without actually sending out the CD's is more than ban-worthy.

To be honest, if he was just some random dude who ripped us off, I'd be inclined to agree, but he's the Greys, he's been a person who engages in discussions here for quite a few years (for better or worse, I guess, though). I can't justify banning (or reporting) a usually-okay guy who basically is just being a lazy asshole.

This might be a fair time to announce that all transactions in this thread are in no way related to the status of posters on this board unless it is someone who randomly shows up one day with no posts and no contribution to anything and rips you off (which might just be your own damn fault anyway because that usually means spam/baiting). For all intents and purposes, transactions which may or may not be invoked in this thread or due to this thread have nothing necessarily to do with the poster him/herself.

Think of it this way: if you talked to him on AIM or something and this all happened on there instead of in this thread, would you still want him to be banned? Why?

edit: lol typo

He posts here quite a bit. He keeps saying he will mail them. I trust that he will because if he wanted to just rip us off he would not ever post here. He still actively participates which makes me feel as if he's just being a lazy asshole, which isn't really a crime.

No, because he wouldn't have been selling them through UM. However, since he did use UM to sell the CD's, and I think accepting the money and not sending the CD's should effect whether or not he be allowed to continue posting here.

I'd liken it to trolling. Let's say instead of posting all his bullshit, Dave has just IMed each of us updates on his nipple surgery. No legitimate reason to ban him. But, posting the same shit on UM = ban.

And for the record, I'm sure Greys is just being a lazy shit head. Though, based on what little I know about him, I wouldn't put scamming past him.

Oh did you ask about Dave? That's a whole huge can of worms, dude.

Brown worms with puffy nipples and social circles of like 200+ people. That's like 80 to 90% more friends than 74 to 92% of worms.

God I fucking HATE my Dad he is literally the worst human in the history of the world.

EDIT: He just came home with a fat wad of cash and bought me a Ferrari and a solid gold toilet and told me we are moving into a palace. You know I have always loved me Dad a lot he is my hero and always has been.

Those were horrible times and I'm sure as fuck glad he's gone. He pm'd me like 10 times asking how I get sex.

Mathiäs;7140145 said:
Those were horrible times and I'm sure as fuck glad he's gone. He pm'd me like 10 times asking how I get sex.

They were epic in the sense that his posts were constant lulz because of how pathetic they were.

Mathiäs;7140145 said:

One time Dave asked me to teach him how to be funny. I seriously spent like 15 minutes just starting at the reply box trying to figure out how to tell him that it's not really something one can teach. This was when I was still trying to be nice to Dave, since he had been friendly to me. Eventually it just got too difficult.

Ok... I've been baited... and I'm asking.. give me a short version of Mr. Dave.

Check the social thread. I don't want to clutter up this thread with Dave talk.

He posts here quite a bit. He keeps saying he will mail them. I trust that he will because if he wanted to just rip us off he would not ever post here. He still actively participates which makes me feel as if he's just being a lazy asshole, which isn't really a crime.

I myself am not sure what I think should be done, if anything. I don't feel like he is trying to rip me off, but it's still pretty lame to take this long (months) after recieving the cash, and never really making any attempts to contact people (at least me, and I know some others) personally. If he wasn't a known poster we would all obviously have concluded he was ripping us off. Maybe a little pressure from a mod could be good, but maybe it would be worthless, and maybe it would have the opposite effect.

BTW it is "intents and purposes". Like things intended and things purposed.

As for Dave, he didn't bother me much, except that the way people obsessed over hating him so much, and that just made me wonder what was wrong with those people. But regardless, I suppose the place is better without him. I know King Richard and I get along much better now.