The GMD Classifieds Thread

I'm looking to trade all of my cds for vinyl. I'll post a list, but if you got any LPs, 45s, 7 inchs, 12 inchs, whatever, I'll trade for it.

Zeph, you have that Deathspell Omega split on vinyl, right? Do you want it? You have said you don't play vinyl.

Well people, you snoozed, you lose. I just sold most of that list to a record store in Brunswick. I still have a couple left that I wasn't sure they'd take, such as Lemming Project, Disforterror, Blasphemophager and Demonic Slaughter.

Nothing I want in particular, I honestly dig the format a lot more and I find it nicer. I can see why it is trendy. If anything, I want noise like Sudden Infant and old hardcore punk releases. Doubt you guys have that. Any Black Metal would be nice, but I want to discover some new music. So, anything would be nice. I'll trade blindly.

Nothing I want in particular, I honestly dig the format a lot more and I find it nicer. I can see why it is trendy. If anything, I want noise like Sudden Infant and old hardcore punk releases. Doubt you guys have that. Any Black Metal would be nice, but I want to discover some new music. So, anything would be nice. I'll trade blindly.

I have old hardcore punk vinyls but I'm keeping them (don't have a lot of realy ungerground stuff, mainly kept Minor Threat, GBH, Misfits, Dead Kennedys vinyls that I had). In fact, I absolutely hate shipping vinyls so even I was considering getting rid of some things I would probably try to sell them locally. Costs a fortune to ship and there's a lot more risk to have the item damaged by the careless post office workers.

I have old hardcore punk vinyls but I'm keeping them (don't have a lot of realy ungerground stuff, mainly kept Minor Threat, GBH, Misfits, Dead Kennedys vinyls that I had). In fact, I absolutely hate shipping vinyls so even I was considering getting rid of some things I would probably try to sell them locally. Costs a fortune to ship and there's a lot more risk to have the item damaged by the careless post office workers.

So basically trading vinyl does not happen much here or anywhere? I am looking for more of the Japcore stuff(Crow, Gloom) but those are great bands you there, aussi. I figure I could rather trade some of my CDs out for vinyl. I might look to some of the local stores and see if they trade.

Joke aka Sudden Infant is a cool guy, I booked a show for him when he was in the area on tour before No Fun Fest last year.

Serious? That's pretty fucking cool. Seems like this noise thing has gotten you some good contacts and such. His music or whatever you want to call it is pretty fucking great. Were you able to attend the show?

So basically trading vinyl does not happen much here or anywhere?

Here's my small list of vinyl I'm looking to trade:

Church Bizarre - Sinister Glorification
Crucified Mortals - Converted by Decapitation
Martyrdod - In Extremis
Massacre - The Second Coming
Morbosidad - Profana la Cruz del Nazareno (Regular Edition)
Witchtrap - No Anesthesia

Here's my small list of vinyl I'm looking to trade:

Church Bizarre - Sinister Glorification
Crucified Mortals - Converted by Decapitation
Martyrdod - In Extremis
Massacre - The Second Coming
Morbosidad - Profana la Cruz del Nazareno (Regular Edition)
Witchtrap - No Anesthesia

The Morbosidad and the Church Bizarre albums seem to fit me. I'll send a trade list.

Anyone have any vinyl at all?

ENSLAVED - Hordanes Land lp
OCTOBER FALLS - WOMB OF PRIMORDIAL NATURE LP
GRAVEYARD - INTO THE MOUSLEUIEM LP
Hooded Menace - Fulfill the Curse DLP
Blasphemous Evil - Old Necromancers PIC LP
Necromantia - The Sound of Lucifer Storming Heaven Pic LP
Nightbringer - Death and the Black Work 3X LP box
Cauldron Black Ram - Skulduggery LP