The GMD Classifieds Thread

Still trying to sell some stuff.

Mostly interested in selling but direct me to a list if you want to trade. (paypal only)

PM me first, or post here if you must.

Any order is gonna come with a $4 shipping. That four bucks gets you a padded mailer, postage, and delivery confirmation. I'm located in the US.
Free shipping within US if you spend $20 or more.

All cds are n/m, unless noted. I'm extremely careful with ones I've taken the wrapper off of. Some havent even been inside a cd player.

Dont like my prices? Make me an offer.

Mutiilation - Sorrow Galaxies - 25
The Chasm - Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm ~ first press, limited to 500 - 30
Darkspace - I - 14
Darkspace - II - 14 (or both darkspace albums for $25)
Silencer - Death, Pierce Me (sealed) - 7
Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape (sealed) - 7
Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk - 8 slipcase is a little beat
Decapitated - Nihility - 7
Minotauri - II - 7
Opeth - The Candlelight Years (3 cd, contains Orchid, Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse) - 13
Satyricon - The Shadowthrone - 7
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times - 7
Dreamland - Future's Calling - 6
Naglfar - Diabolical - 7
Naglfar - Sheol - 5
Naglfar - Pariah - 5
Naglfar - Harvest - 5
Flesh Consumed - Mutilate Eviscerate Decapitate - 6
Egemony - Baptism of the Unborn - 6
Human Mastication - Grotesque Mastication of Putrid Innards - 6
Thy Serpent - Forest of Witchery + Lords of Twilight 2 cd - 5 (got this second hand, a little wear)
Pathology - Age of Onset - 7
Random Black Metal cds - 3 each. 10 available

I'm actually willing to mail a random, possibly witty/compromising/random object to anyone who wishes to give $5 American dollars to me via letter. I of course will not use this money to purchase a gift, but for shipping costs of the item I send to you.

If you feel like this would be a good use of your time, please quote this message.

We shall begin the exchange!

I'm interested in some of those, but $8 is kinda pricey.

I felt it was a decent price considering most CDs cost on average about 12-16 dollars, but let me know which albums you're interested in via PM and I'll work it out.

I'll be sending these via those priority shipping mail things so if enough are bought the shipping costs won't even bring the price up too much.

I'd figured I wouldn't start up a thread. But for folks living in the midwest area who want to go to a quality metal show. On 20101206 Eyehategod, Goatwhore, Phobia are playing in Indianapolis at a place called Birdys. Coffinworm from indy and Daisycutter from Ft Wayne are going to be the local support. Price is 17 dollars now 20 DOS. Starts at 630 pm. Heres the link for more info my friend is putting on this show and I just want to spread the word.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=109269775807192

Still have Darkspace I and II and The Chasm - Farseeing first press for trade or sell if anyone is interested.

Is that a bad price or something? Everything is near mint or better... and you already cant find that The Chasm album anywhere. (actually I see one on ebay with a day and a half left on it, at 15.50 + 3 shipping listed as "good" condition)

I don't care for people who sell items above retail just because the demand is high and supply is out! oh yeah and 10$ shipping, I know I can ship 2 cds with packaging and posting for like 2 bucks....

So I'm supposed to sell you something that's worth more than I paid for it at an equal or lower price than I paid for it?

as far as shipping goes, I wasnt even factoring any in. What the hell are you talking about?

Edit: truth be told, I should probably hold onto that the chasm album a few years until the price is driven up even higher, tbh.