The good lyrical one-liners or two-liners in metal thread...

goregrind is where it's at

Hemdale - Bone Fucker

I gnaw on chalky metatarsals, Grinding my anus on the musty bones, my penis lodged in the rib cage, in this grave, I climax alone...

goregrind is where it's at

Hemdale - Bone Fucker

I gnaw on chalky metatarsals, Grinding my anus on the musty bones, my penis lodged in the rib cage, in this grave, I climax alone...

Haha at least he's using his medical training for something.... "metatarsals"? :rolleyes:

Ample Destruction has endless classic lyrics.

"A soldier on the streets somewhere in L.A.
Preparing this night for the attack
Swinging chains and switchblade knives
Feel the nails in my baseball bat"

"The women, the children, the young and the old
Nothing will escape the Panzer stronghold"

"Gonna break ya, shake ya, slide you on your back
Use all my metal power to give you a heart attack"

"Got malice on my mind tonight, pulsing power in my veins
Heavy metal mayhem soaking in my brains"

I've always wanted to be a goregrind lyricist but I can't do the required vocals and have little to no interest in actually making the music. Plus writing the lyrics and making the cover art would obviously be the most fun part of any goregrind project

maybe your just a narrow minded ignoramus with his thumb up his ass. ever think of that? ranting about nu metal bands and how superior your taste in music is and what not.

Why are you so mad? It was an honest response to some guy who threw a fit nobody responded to his thread bro. Calm down.

Dani Filth has an endless count of brilliant lines but I'm not going to list them all. Here's one:

I Shall glimpse instead, the slurried red, of faces pressed to bloodstained panes!

I'll teach you a lesson in violence you won't soon forget,
the pleasure of watching you die is what I will get.

We form tonight!
We kill tonight!

I looooove to eat pussy!

Why are you so mad? It was an honest response to some guy who threw a fit nobody responded to his thread bro. Calm down.

yea sorry bro lost my cool there bro won't happen again aight broski, later we'll go pound some beers bro

I've always wanted to be a goregrind lyricist but I can't do the required vocals and have little to no interest in actually making the music. Plus writing the lyrics and making the cover art would obviously be the most fun part of any goregrind project

Just edit the hell out of your vocals until it sounds like you're vomiting. I'm not sure too many people actually "do" them.

Swallow the Sun - Falling World :

Close your eyes (but) stay awake
They are trying to crawl inside your head
Wish I could end this all today
But like all good, our hope fades away