The GRAMMIES are a Joke right...!!!!!??

The vocals threw me off at first with Death Cab for sure, but I got over it. I still don't like some of the older stuff very much.

They're a good live band too!

The overall product isn't as polished on the older records, but some of the song-writing is still astoundingly good. 'Company Calls Epilogue' springs to mind. And live, they took my breath away. That's where I became a huge fan.

I've seen them twice now. Once in a big statium (obviously not ideal) and once in a smallish seated concert hall that's supposedly one of the best in the city. The second show was great, but I don't really like the songs from Transatlanticism or Something About Airplanes.

Really, you don't like Transatlanticism? Oh man, I think I might like that even more than Plans! Haha! Well, fair enough. I just... it's nice to know there are people here who aren't totally opposed to this band that I love so much :)

Funny, Metal wrath, that you would laugh so hard at liquid diamonds for liking Death Cab because they're "emo" (worst genre title ever), and then list Hours of Wealth as the best song ever. That song's lyrics are pretty damn emo if you actually read them. Use your brain.

Funny, Metal wrath, that you would laugh so hard at liquid diamonds for liking Death Cab because they're "emo" (worst genre title ever), and then list Hours of Wealth as the best song ever. That song's lyrics are pretty damn emo if you actually read them. Use your brain.
I know the lyrics to Hours of Wealth, and I don't have a prejudice towards emotional music or singing. Hours of Wealth is not even emo, though, emo bands are actually homoerotic bands which make a mockery of music with their whining and singing about crying and going on dates at the movies while wearing gay clothes and singing pop ballads which are even gayer than Motley Crue or Poison.

I know the lyrics to Hours of Wealth, and I don't have a prejudice towards emotional music or singing. Hours of Wealth is not even emo, though, emo bands are actually homoerotic bands which make a mockery of music with their whining and singing about crying and going on dates at the movies while wearing gay clothes and singing pop ballads which are even gayer than Motley Crue or Poison.

Oh.
Dear.
Lord.