The Great American Looting (of Peace) of 2020

We jews have talents other than physical strength. That's the domain for goycattle.

Funny thing is that I think I might have figured out the source. The testing says it's Norwegian line that carries the jewblood, which is unusual on its own (until we looked more closely we just assumed it was the German line). When discovering that the Norwegian line had been in America much longer than we thought, it turns out that it lines up perfectly with a massive jew expulsion circa 1800 in Norway. I have some distant Norwegian cousins that are very wealthy and high-level state bureaucrats as well, most of them Ivy League, so at least some of that jewbrain/nepotism seemingly made its way down (though not to me).

Reactions: CiG
I'm not 100% sure but I think I might be the only circumcised child of my parents'. It would be too awkward to ask my bros but I have a vague memory of my brother and I pissing into the same toilet when I was ~5 and he was ~3, me trying to stretch my penis skin to cover the head like his was naturally, and I know from a baby picture that at least one of my youngest brothers is also uncut. I attribute my personality defects to my mutilation. Probably had something to do with why I used to think I was born a female as well.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I might be the only circumcised child of my parents'. It would be too awkward to ask my bros but I have a vague memory of my brother and I pissing into the same toilet when I was ~5 and he was ~3, me trying to stretch my penis skin to cover the head like his was naturally, and I know from a baby picture that at least one of my youngest brothers is also uncut. I attribute my personality defects to my mutilation. Probably had something to do with why I used to think I was born a female as well.

Wow... this thread got destroyed in record time. Impressed tbh.

Those were mexicans. Anyway, i was clearly being sarcastic bro. but if you want to point at all of the atrocities that happened in 1992 we cant forget about the black dudes who pulled white people out of their cars during those riots and beat the shit out of them. Including the one dude who's balls they spray painted black after busting his head open and knocking him out with a brick.

What color are most of the racist af cops assaulting civilians?
and what color are the people who have already murdered a half dozen or so people during these protests? Do you also find that funny?

Beaners aren't white
well technically they are. They sure aint aryan though! But the blacks are trying to take advantage of the fact that they're "brown brothers" are usually a little darker since they spend so much time under the sun. No group of people i know hates blacks more than mexicans. And its not even close.

Bros, bros, I have neither the time nor the inclination to talk to you about this. I’m sure you’ll find many more willing participants to argue with if you try, but I reiterate:

Seems kind of 1 sided don’t you think?

You may now return to your echo chamber