The Great Cold Distance Box (Maybe Blakkheim will know)

Black Tears

Still in the Dark
Sep 27, 2003
Naples
Does anyone know if the TGCD limited box edition is going to be available anywhere besides directly from snapper?

Blakkheim said:
oh yes, its available pretty much everywhere where the normal edition is.
at least in the major shops in the major countries.
Do you by chance have any links? I can only find the regular edition and I'd like the box if possible.

EDIT: Would it be possible to order it straight from the band?

Lietuvis said:
That's what happens when you Americans steal names... :lol:

hahahhahaha :lol: ok so im mexican and im american too cause i live in that continet (united states people stole that title too ha, everybody that lives in America is american, brazilians, argetines, perubians, etc.........)

ok i bought the album directly from the band page, and i live in mexico, and it got shipped perfectly so i dont find a problem why shoudlnt get to youre house at the U.S.

Discouraged+One said:
hahahhahaha :lol: ok so im mexican and im american too cause i live in that continet (united states people stole that title too ha, everybody that lives in America is american, brazilians, argetines, perubians, etc.........)

ok i bought the album directly from the band page, and i live in mexico, and it got shipped perfectly so i dont find a problem why shoudlnt get to youre house at the U.S.
It has nothing to do with shipping or anything, its just that I could get the regular version for $11.50 or the box for around $26. I'm not sure if I wanna pay the extra 15 bucks.

i don't really care about the money, i really want the swedish edition, the only problem is that i don't know if they can send me the box to an adress i have in houston texas if i bought it from here(mexico) with my c-card

good that i found that threat..
i'm currently so frustrated when i get this message on Snapper's website:

There is no valid delivery option for this order. This may be due to a combination of location, price, weight or quantity.

Please call for assistance.

i've mailed them and had no response yet..... what am I supposed to do ? i really need to get this swedish version + my twin ep. and snapper came to be the must reliable and affordable choice.

anyone had same problem ?

i'm from Brazil.

Thanks.

Black Tears said:
It has nothing to do with shipping or anything, its just that I could get the regular version for $11.50 or the box for around $26. I'm not sure if I wanna pay the extra 15 bucks.

Don't pay, just get the regular version. Sure, the boxed version looks good, but it's difficult to open and probably won't fit in any cd shelf on this planet. In addition the poster that comes with it is really small, and do you honestly think that you'll have any use for the postcards? The video on the boxed edition cd is of the same quality as you can see on the internet, so I don't think you're gonna miss that one either.

Hevimees said:
Don't pay, just get the regular version. Sure, the boxed version looks good, but it's difficult to open and probably won't fit in any cd shelf on this planet. In addition the poster that comes with it is really small, and do you honestly think that you'll have any use for the postcards? The video on the boxed edition cd is of the same quality as you can see on the internet, so I don't think you're gonna miss that one either.

You forgot that it has the best smell in the world.

Discouraged+One said:
:lol: Thank you! Finally someone with a bit of sense! I've been telling people for the last 10 years, it's United States OF America. America is a continent. Two, actually. Someone from the U.S is no more American than someone from Mexico, Brazil or even Canada.

FatefuL said:
good that i found that threat..
i'm currently so frustrated when i get this message on Snapper's website:

There is no valid delivery option for this order. This may be due to a combination of location, price, weight or quantity.

Please call for assistance.

i've mailed them and had no response yet..... what am I supposed to do ? i really need to get this swedish version + my twin ep. and snapper came to be the must reliable and affordable choice.

anyone had same problem ?

i'm from Brazil.

Thanks.

Me :D

I really have to get this special box too...

i mailed them too asking them about my problem and thay already mailed me telling that they can send the box to usa if i make the order from mmexico!!!

that's so great!!!

i am just geting more money

i mailed them too asking them about my problem and thay already mailed me telling that they can send the box to usa if i make the order from mmexico!!!

that's so great!!!

i am just geting more money