Third single?

Discouraged+One said:
julycomming out in july.....lol......a third single would be too much.....to comercial for katatonia..hope there is not.

too comercial for katatonia?why? if there are new b-sides there's nothing that commercial about it.

Vincent J. said:
hm, I guess there's no other way than ordering it from the net then...
hehe, I could buy it here and send it to you, but that would take a bit more time :p

Do you know where it is available? Only Displeased has it, as far as ik know. Even Boudisque doesn't mention it on their website.

Sater said:
Do you know where it is available? Only Displeased has it, as far as ik know. Even Boudisque doesn't mention it on their website.
But Boudisque never mentions singles on their website. Anyway, they didn't have it in Amsterdam's Boudisque.

OT; I highly, highly doubt a third single. But if they release a third one, I'm guessing July as well. In The White would be weird, cuz on the Deliberation single they put the In The White mix.. ah well, only time will tell eh.

It's true that a mix of 'In The White' has been out already. But it's the only one left I could see having 'single' appeal. Don't get me wrong, I love all the songs on the album... but I don't see a song like 'Leaders' as a single. Maybe July... but even that doesn't sound remotely single-ish to me.

I reckon the best song on 'TGCD' is Leaders, and therefore it should be a single, but I don't think that's likely at this stage.

@Vincent, Sater, Zowi: ... Same problem over here... I asked every damn record dealer in this city over and over again... but no one knew about that single. But one of them was so graceful and ordered it for me. Maybe you should also ask if they can order it for you... that'll be a bit more expensive but ... well ... you know.

Though I think there's not gonna be a third single... July would be awesome ...

BloodySwan said:
@Vincent, Sater, Zowi: ... Same problem over here... I asked every damn record dealer in this city over and over again... but no one knew about that single. But one of them was so graceful and ordered it for me. Maybe you should also ask if they can order it for you... that'll be a bit more expensive but ... well ... you know.

Though I think there's not gonna be a third single... July would be awesome ...
That was the problem... you can only order it when it's in their computer, but when they checked it it wasn't there...
This problem is over though. I ordered the single at Waaghals in Arnhem a few weeks ago:cool: (appearently their database was updated)
So the single is lying peacefully with the others:)

Sater and Zowi, I don't know if you tried ordering it? If you didn't you should try that. I can't see why we can have it in Arnhem and you can't in Amsterdam.

Buha-ha-ha-ha! Katatonia lost it's chance... Roads of Cords is now my band's song. Yesterday, I've wrote the lyrics and music and now it's my Kata-style song. "The pain is coming throught the cord... My heart is opened to absorb... Through the cord... Through the cord..." Wow, I fucking love this song!
I still think that the great choice for the single will be Increase or July. But I think if Katatonia will make third single then it will be Follower, I don't know why... Maybe because, it's Anders favorite song. Tonight's Music used to be Blakky's favorite sing and it became a single, so I think it will be Follower.