The great online gaming thread!

What names do you guys play Gunbound under? And is it Gunbound Revolution(NA) or Gunbound World Champion? My Gunbound Revolution names are:

Broodwich
BloodTsunami (An advance "fuck you" to all the haters out there :p)

I also play Dawn of War - Dark Crusade but only over Hamachi networks :]

I have a feeling no matter what anyone says you are going to think it is too much and a "waste of time".

Wow, you've got me all figured out, huh?

For anyone that cares and doesn't have me all figured out, I used to play Quake2 a lot. It gave me something to do to pass the time after I came from being hospitalized the second time. I liked to play deathmatch online with the Lithium mod because I liked the grappling hook and I was deadly with the rail gun. I had to give it up because my shrink didn't think that killing people was a good way for me to be spending my time. So after that I started to really focus on playing guitar.

I don't really play video games anymore, I was just really surprised at how many games each person said they played, because I could never get into more than 1 game at a time.

So, I guess you're feeling is going to be disappointed.

I never really got into online gaming, or gaming in general. I played BZ-Flag a lot for a while about a year ago. I was becoming really good at it until the server crashed for my favorite battle zone crashed and became abandoned even after it was up again.

What names do you guys play Gunbound under? And is it Gunbound Revolution(NA) or Gunbound World Champion? My Gunbound Revolution names are:

Broodwich
BloodTsunami (An advance "fuck you" to all the haters out there :p)
gbna Add me. Same name as this one. I'm a silver battle axe.

Wow, you've got me all figured out, huh?

For anyone that cares and doesn't have me all figured out, I used to play Quake2 a lot. It gave me something to do to pass the time after I came from being hospitalized the second time. I liked to play deathmatch online with the Lithium mod because I liked the grappling hook and I was deadly with the rail gun. I had to give it up because my shrink didn't think that killing people was a good way for me to be spending my time. So after that I started to really focus on playing guitar.

I don't really play video games anymore, I was just really surprised at how many games each person said they played, because I could never get into more than 1 game at a time.

So, I guess you're feeling is going to be disappointed.

You should come back to playing games, especially online. You'll be welcomed with open arms, and besides, you might find some genuine, healthy fun here and there. :)

As for myself, I've been playing online games since UT99. I don't play UT much anymore, but I used to play 2K4 a lot, and I'm just waiting for UT3 this fall.

I used to play WoW, City of Heroes/Villains, all the Battlefield games, Counter Strike (source too), Day of Defeat Source, all the Dawn of War games... etc. now I mostly play DoW: Dark Crusade and BF2. BF2 is so awesome. Death to 2142a and its evil ads and lasers. :heh:

I'm getting back into consoles so I'm going to be playing XBL a lot more this fall too. More on that some other day... but I used to play Halo 2 and MechAssault 1 & 2 a few years ago.

Feel free to drop any screenames or an xfire tag... I like playing with people that aren't complete strangers. I'm xsinxserenity on xfire. Nekrophetamine on XBL.

Quake 2 is the only game that got my attention for a while. I haven't really played in the last year or so...but no games got my interest more then this one.

I should duel Lulu to see if she's good. :)

I usually don't play online - too many damn hacks (especially in the battlefield series, not as many though in the Dawn of War franchise).

I think I may break down and buy my first ever mmorpg....Warhammer Online :kickass:

thoughts?

Battlefield has no hacks on the servers I play on, I find CS:S and CoD2 to be the worst for that. I have been wanting WH:Online myself, it is looking really good. I would sign up to the beta, see if you can get in and give it a shot, the concept is definetely interesting, sort of like WoW if it was good.