THE GREATER OF TWO EVILS: THEE Best Of CD

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I've been listening to this CD alot lately. It has the best stuff, the muscle of the current line-up, and the hunger of early Anthrax (which some may argue has never gone away).

It is better than any Anthrax Greatest Hits or Best Of compilations. And it's one of my favourite CD's by any band.

It could not kick any more @$$ than it already does...

Dude, I not exactly a novice at this but you're 100% correct. This Cd is one of those one's where "I wish something fresh would come out and I could just listen to over and over again". Defenders of the faith .

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I've been listening to this CD alot lately. It has the best stuff, the muscle of the current line-up, and the hunger of early Anthrax (which some may argue has never gone away).

It is better than any Anthrax Greatest Hits or Best Of compilations. And it's one of my favourite CD's by any band.

It could not kick any more @$$ than it already does...

Amen to that! The Greater Of Two Evils is one of my favorite CDs ever and great fun to listen to every single time.

Dude I hope Anthrax takes note and puts that old school thrash back into their sound. Greater of two Evils is proof that its the sound everyone has been waiting for Anthrax to play.

ditto, its been in my car since it came out, along with the new Death Angel CD. Great driving music!

All right, maybe a new thread should be started but fuck it I fell off the wagon after 14 months. Of all the personal heros' who post here is there anything wrong with the P & R about the new Death Angel, Motorhead and Ministry? Are they all worth their weight in a "old schoolers" worth of currency? Please, no "yes b/c you shouldn't be spending....." I'm at a VERY 'Stand or Fall' moment.

ian442 said:
it gets a minimum of 4 hours a day of airplay on my commute to and from work.

:)
I can already imagine sitting in your car dude, blasting this shit around the Baltimore Beltway, and 81 and all that shit. You're not too far from me doing it around 495 down here in DC.

This CD has been getting alot of airplay in my life too lately.

Bass Fellow said:
All right, maybe a new thread should be started but fuck it I fell off the wagon after 14 months. Of all the personal heros' who post here is there anything wrong with the P & R about the new Death Angel, Motorhead and Ministry? Are they all worth their weight in a "old schoolers" worth of currency? Please, no "yes b/c you shouldn't be spending....." I'm at a VERY 'Stand or Fall' moment.
You better fuckin belive it Bro! I use to say Dave Mustaine was a sell out with nothing to sell. Then I heard the new Megadeth and ate my words. As far as Ministry goes. Al is a hero of mine so I'm impatial but I think its the best Minstry since Psalm 69 as far as D.A I havent heard it.
Y