The Greater Of Two Evils....

believe

Mar 7, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
I have just been blasting this in my workn (I work in a tattoo studio) at almost full volume and it just gets better and better everytime I play it I love this album. John's vocals just bring some of those old songs alive. Just reminds me of all the shows I saw them do with John.:kickass: :kickass:

great record, I love to listen to it! And bonus cd (Anthrax, Lone Justice, In my World) is so cool. We (European) can enjoy more aggressive ver. of Lone Justice. It's cool.

Drokk, for me sound is great. Live and aggressive.

Good record, but one of the worst-sounding CDs I've ever heard.

I thought so at one point, that it was WAYYYYY over mastered. The more i think about it though, I kind of like it. It sounds rough, live, and raw but not thin. It's what St. Anger should have been.

DSCF05922-1.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

ted05.jpg

The Best Album Ever!!!!!!

i dont like this album. Dont like the overall sound and i dont like the concept of re recording songs. The originals are best. Nothing against bush singing the songs, i dont like it when any band re records stuff with a diff singer

Good stuff, although for the most part I prefer the originals. These versions are good for what they are. They're live, raw sounding versions of the old stuff.

Can't get past how fucking heavy and awesome Keep It In The Family is on that record. Exactly how it should've always been!!!

Now thats weird cause thats the only track I skipped yesterday while it was on in the studio, dealing with fuckwits wanting crap tattoos or just wasting my time....