The Greater Of Two Evils....

It's a pretty good album - some songs I think are better suited to Joey's voice which is probably an obvious comment.

yer valid point, I am kinda over the whole 'remastered, best of, live version, among the living re-hashed etc etc ...

It's time for a new album ... (in fact way overdue...)

Can't get past how fucking heavy and awesome Keep It In The Family is on that record. Exactly how it should've always been!!!

Yep! The riffs are fucking thrashy thrashy thrashy...listen to the Scott's guitar while Rob is playing solo...So fucking heavy.

Gung-go - we have another reason to listening to the Scotts guitar on the Rob's solo. This riff is so TASTY! It destroys my head...I didn't heard it on original version (but original is great too). It blows my head.

i dont like it when any band re records stuff with a diff singer

Thats why it was called "The Greater Of Two Evils".

For me, its one of the best metal records, even it has remake of older songs, the vibe u get from that CD is .... METAL! Fuck... i really miss John.

Scott did an incredible job with riffs, Madhouse and Belly sounds amazing

My god I can't believe some people actually like that album, I think rerecording classics is lame, and it doesn't matter wether it's ANTHRAX or METALLICA or DESTRUCTION. IMO it's rape....

I heard "metal thrashing mad" from that album and I just couldn't stop laughing..

it was good of them to do that album - live in studio with some lucky motherfuckin' fans participating... I always liked Among The Living with Bush. Plus, as we all can see, it is "fun", "pleasure", "one of the best metal records", "the vibe", "riff is so TASTY", "lame", "rape", opinions, assholes...

I think most of the tracks are awesome. However, I think especially Belly Of The Beast, Madhouse, Lone Justice and, most of all, Be All, End All are not that good. I do usually prefer the originals, but I can't help but smile when I hear NFL, so fucking heavy!

In my opinion Deathrider is the best one on this record.

Metal thrashing mad is cool, IMO thats the only song where Rob does a better solo than Dan.

The riff at the start of belly of the best is rad and the rest of the album blows.

I heard "metal thrashing mad" from that album and I just couldn't stop laughing..
I had the same reaction when i heard Belladonna singing deathrider on alive 2.
I can't believe some people actually like alive 2 cd and dvd. This live album is so mediocre, the sound is good, but the vocal is so bad, especially after the release of a strong and brillant live dvd like MOMD.

In my opinion Deathrider is the best one on this record.

I agree, that album would have been much cooler if they worked every song over like they did with Deathrider. So it was mostly only a re-recording with often lame and slowed-down versions of the old "hits" and hit-and-miss performances of Bush and Caggiano.