• Mike Zoias

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • UDO

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Silvio Massaro

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The singer of Accept and did some solo stuff as well. I'm a big fan of his solo Animal House album.

Not sure if you'd get into him... his voice is... different, to say the least! Kind of like Brian Johnson of AC/DC a bit, maybe? Terrible singer but somehow it's kinda cool!

Udo is shit but I actually really like his voice! :err:

I really think Udo is pretty good at singing on slow songs like Winterdreams from Balls To The Wall and Can't Stand The Night from Breaker

He proves being a walking text book fails , and just a cool voice will do.

His voice just matches the music so well. Good examples of this are Lemmy from Motorhead and Bon Scott from AC/DC

Absolutely agree!

Another guy who is a pretty average singer but rules is Alice Cooper. The mood he sets by how he sings and how well it fits in with the music is amazing... and anyone who doesn't consider the 'Coop a legend needs to be sent to the same place where they shoot people who don't think Lemmy is God. :)

UDO is a technically a terrible singer but i can't imagine Accept without him. Its about the attitude with bands like that.
SON OF A BITCH KISS MY ASS
SON OF A BITCH YOU ASSHOLE!

Hahahahaha! It's not over yet young Ferret. I think Andy B Frank had some assistance from Dave and his buddies on the Brainstorm forum.

Hahahahaha! It's not over yet young Ferret. I think Andy B Frank had some assistance from Dave and his buddies on the Brainstorm forum.

What kind of accusations are you trying to make here pal?:rolleyes:

Fear not everybody cause i will run another poll when this is done (may 7th) after this with the top 3 votes again up against the other vocalists that you wanted on there and then you can see if Jorn (yawn) is the supreme voice of our time.

p.s. Lets not deny Andy B Frank his rightful crown and also spare a thought for My Alder who hasn't even got one vote.He even got outdone by UDO! Do any of you out there have a heart? 1 minutes silence please.:cry: