The Green Evening Requiem campaign

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
As we draw closer to signing a deal with this very talented band, I'd like to start making some notes on what I'd like to start in on:

• Banner advertising
  • Promo distribution (using my database I've been working on , and more)
  • Distribution email to my worldwide contacts (minus Canada)
  • TGER merch.. stickers, shirts, posters
I'm sure I'll think of more very soon and please feel free to add your own ideas, help a brother out :cool:

Oak Knoll said:
As we draw closer to signing a deal with this very talented band, I'd like to start making some notes on what I'd like to start in on:

• Banner advertising
  • Promo distribution (using my database I've been working on , and more)
  • Distribution email to my worldwide contacts (minus Canada)
  • TGER merch.. stickers, shirts, posters
I'm sure I'll think of more very soon and please feel free to add your own ideas, help a brother out :cool:

Hey Jeremy. Did my contacts from MetalReview and The Metal Observer fill out that form?

Hey Ulas.. when you get the chance can you post the banner here for Evan, myself and Tomas (angelwebzine, who originally referred me to TGER) - for all of us to see.. Then we'll critique it.. which i'm sure you're ok with.

thanks.

Sorry for the delay. Here it is: :)

tger-oak-banner.gif

I have no clue is this is ever going to happen now... no feedback from those guys and things aren't looking so good. Oh well, you can't say I didn't try. For some reason I think they are confused with other offers out there that are not as beneficial as what I'm offering overall. The again the world is one big distraction, isn't it now :)