The Grey

Eventually, yes. The environment is real, so what you see is the real thing. I remember seeing Jon Stewart interview Liam about the film, and he said they really did hike up to places in the mountains near Smithers, Canada to film the movie. I also like the fact that there was no CGI involved. The wolves were just puppets, or guys in suits. Also if you are some kind of animal activist, don't even bother. It will just make you cry.

*cough* Tee

I'm excited to see this. Smithers is cooooold, but beautiful. I think this would be perfect.

On January 19, 2012, The Province featured an article about the movie buying four wolf carcasses from a local trapper, two for props for the movie and two wolves for the cast to eat.[7] This angered environmentalists and animal activists, who were already irate that the movie depicts wolves in a negative light, specifically at a time when gray wolves had recently been removed from the Endangered Species Act in many western states.

In response to the portrayal of wolves in film, WildEarth Guardians started a drive to boycott the film.[8]

They ate wolves? Shit, I need to see this now.

I've been wanting to see this for a while. Heard nothing but good things, I think I'll check it out this week.

Nice and creepy. Not quite as awesome as I was hoping, but there were still some intense moments and overall depression throughout the whole movie. I got the chills when they fell into the river running from the wolves.