The hair comes off... today!

I bleached and dyed my hair about five years ago, let it grow out, and then cut the bleached hair off two years later. It was really short and looked terrible, and I've been growing it out for the last three years, so it's not going anywhere. o_O

Wolftribe said:
haha now emo boy looks like an emo boy!!! ahaha

:D

lol, well I'm really goin for more the young Steve Miller look - and it usually turns out that way when it dries cause my hair is wavy - but I thankfully never look like an emo fagbox irl :) lol

It's quite sad how long hair only gets other (usually long haird guys) talking to you at bars about Judas Priest :( Yet short hair is the key to panty-ville! Damn you complicated, short hair loving women (and bosses, and parents, and old people and colleagues etc etc etc)

:p

Girls love my hair, and I'm pretty sure I'd look a lot worse with it short, haha.

Hair farmer for life, I guess :D

derek said:
It's quite sad how long hair only gets other (usually long haird guys) talking to you at bars about Judas Priest :( Yet short hair is the key to panty-ville! Damn you complicated, short hair loving women (and bosses, and parents, and old people and colleagues etc etc etc)

:p

Lol @ Priest comment. Not true for me, though. Women touch my hair, or say something about it probably 10 times a week. You gotta have curls if you want the ladies. The funny thing is, all my wife has talked about for the last 12 years was my short hair back in the military days. Go figure.

metalkingdom said:
Lol @ Priest comment. Not true for me, though. Women touch my hair, or say something about it probably 10 times a week. You gotta have curls if you want the ladies. The funny thing is, all my wife has talked about for the last 12 years was my short hair back in the military days. Go figure.

Similar story here - girls loved my hair, but the same or different girls love my short hair too. Of course the only one who matters is my gf, who loved my long hair but also likes to run her hands through my short hair and it makes for easier grabbing/tugging and now I've said too much lol.

FretsAflame said:
Of course the only one who matters is my gf, who loved my long hair but also likes to run her hands through my short hair and it makes for easier grabbing/tugging and now I've said too much lol.

See, that's why I keep my long hair....minimize the "grabbing/tugging" areas. :heh: