The Haul to top them all!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I went on a few CD binges here and there within the last few weeks, and after looking back at it... realised that putting them together, made the most colorful haul yet! (for me anyway..;) )

So far, this has been added to the collection of metal!

Kreator - Violent revolution (digi)
Edenbridge - Aphelion (Ltd. Ed. 3-D cover)
Theory in Practice - Colonizing the Sun
Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness (Ltd. Digi book)
In Flames - Reroute to Remains (Ldt. Digi book)
Luca Turilli - Prophet of the Last Eclipse (Ltd. Ed. Digi box)
Masterplan - S/T (Ltd. Ed. 2-CD Digi book)
Avantasia - The Metal Opera
Old Mans Child - In Defiance of Existance (Ltd. Ed. digi-slip case)
Rawhead Rexx - S/T
Nostradameus - The Third Prophecy
Kamelot - Epica (Ltd. Ed. )
Dionysus - S/T
Destruction - The Antichrist
Arena - Contagion (digipak)
Porcupine Tree - Voyage 34 (FINALLY!!! I have wanted this forever!)
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream
Nightingale - The Closing Chronicles

I think I'm done for a few months... :D

\m/
Dustin

Originally posted by Demonspell
I see you like limited editions...Digipacks don't suck, no matter what some people try to tell you... :) Some great items in that haul...

I agree... if done right... digipaks are a wonderful package... I especially like digibooks. The "In Absentia" digipak does suck though. Porcupine Tree rules all.

Originally posted by Trevor
Holy crapp man, I cant believe the collection, no one can keep up with you. I need to hear some of those sometime soon:)

:D Definatly!

Originally posted by Demonspell
I see you like limited editions...Digipacks don't suck, no matter what some people try to tell you... Some great items in that haul...

I think that most people hate Digi's because they can tarnish and get beat-up pretty quick if you transport them around or don't handle them with kid gloves. Personally, if it's collectable and metal related... I gotta have it, and most Digi's have bonus tracks, or other extras ;)

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
I agree... if done right... digipaks are a wonderful package... I especially like digibooks. The "In Absentia" digipak does suck though. Porcupine Tree rules all.

Yeah, the "In Absentia" digi quality was kind of a crapper... but I bought it still :rolleyes:
You should see the packaging for the Old Mans Child album, it's pretty unique! But I agree on the Digi books... they are much more sturdy in construction and quality... my only beef is, most of them have the booklet glued into them and I generally transport my CD's around in a book with the CD on one side and the booklet in the pouch behind it.

\m/
Dustin

some cool shiznit there, I just recently purchased:
1.Heathen: Breaking The Silence
2. Witchfinder General: Friends Of Hell
3.Diamond Head: To Heaven From Hell
4.Venom: In League With Satan
5. Mercyful Fate: The complete remasters
6.Nuclear Assault: The remasters
7.Overkill: Killbox 13 (promo copy)-I work for a cd store, so I nick all the good shit in advance.