The Haunted instores

man this is the first tour in ages they havnt played blinded :(

hehe gore i already had my rant about the sound in the dungeon and maiden boards

it was very dissapointing that a band of such high quality had such a shitty sound

sadly i was too young to go to the gig...but i went to the instore at skinny's and got Made Me Do It and Suicidal Final Art signed. Marco said to me and my friend 'are you guys coming tonight' we told him we couldn't because we were too young and he just said "ahh that's always the way it is"
cool guys :)

Clarky said:
man this is the first tour in ages they havnt played blinded :(

hehe gore i already had my rant about the sound in the dungeon and maiden boards

it was very dissapointing that a band of such high quality had such a shitty sound

Did you get the same shit sound down there aswell? I attended the Brissbane gig and the sound was shocking. You couldn't hear any of the lead guitar, the drums and minimal vocals. Nothing but mudd. Blood Duster feared the same problems. I thought It was just the dodgy PA on the night. The soundman should have been shot. Or the PA should have been hammered to pieces after the show. One of the two.

Yep, the sound here in Melbourne was rather shite... what you said was right, it was pretty much mud, nothing really stuck out in the mix. Wasn't the PA either, since the Corner Hotel's PA is great, but apparently The Haunted brought their own sound guy...?

The Haunted did bring their own sound guy and apparently from what I heard he was standing near PA all night telling the sound guy who was mixing local bands what he can and can't touch as most of it was programmed for The Haunted and it still sounded shithouse (in Sydney, that is). Luckily Taco Bell next door had 99cent tacos and at least I found where to go while The Haunted were on

Fucking oath. I would be so fucked off if I was in a band as profesional as The Haunted, and have a shit sound on ANY night. Not fucking good. But in Brissie, it wasn't only The Haunted that were palagued with a dodgy sound, Blood Duster and Minus Life suffered the same fate.

union9 said:
Fucking oath. I would be so fucked off if I was in a band as profesional as The Haunted, and have a shit sound on ANY night. Not fucking good. But in Brissie, it wasn't only The Haunted that were palagued with a dodgy sound, Blood Duster and Minus Life suffered the same fate.

Minus Lfe always sound bad to my ears...I wish they'd open with a different song to that one they are using at the moment. :yuk: