The Haunted.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
There's something I'd like to say.

I've had The Haunted's album 'The Haunted Made Me Do It' for nearly a year now.... anyway, I'm just starting to really get into it. I don't just mean kind of get into it, I mean really love it!!!

Does anyone like The Haunted?

I think they're definitely gifted enough to warrant a thread.

Man I love this band. The Haunted Made Me Do It is one of those albums you can leave on repeat but never grow tired of. It's also one of the coolest album titiles ever!

If you like The Haunted, check out the newest Testament release "First Strike Still Deadly," which is a re-recording (not just a re-release) of the best songs from their first two albums. You can really see where The Haunted's influences come from in this album.

I saw them live a month ago they fucking kick ass.they are a great band.I like their 3 albums and I am expecting a fourth very soon because I need new stuff from them!!!

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
UP THE HAUNTS!!.... (umm.. i dunno leave me alone...) i love them! I was more fond of the second album. I like the melodic edge they put on it muchly.

Bullshit! There´s just enuf of melody on Hate song, for eg.! We don´t need more!
The first album has the fucking MOJO!!! In vein, Bullet Hole, Chasm!!!

Originally posted by StorTroll

Bullshit! There´s just enuf of melody on Hate song, for eg.! We don´t need more!

Great band, yet "the haunted made me do it" isnt amazing, I enjoyed it before but not like I do with opeth/witchery/cannabal corpse ect. Great band dont get me wrong yet Not one my favs at this point. :)

Angelofdeath

Originally posted by StorTroll

um... are you telling me i'm lying, i really liked the first better? oh... good thing you told me! i was tricking myself into thinking i like the second! I guess i just don't know my own tastes as well as you do...

I have a few songs from each album. I don't know why I haven't bought either still.

Originally posted by Bumblefoot

um... are you telling me i'm lying, i really liked the first better? oh... good thing you told me! i was tricking myself into thinking i like the second! I guess i just don't know my own tastes as well as you do...

It´s great that I got you convinced!!! Sometimes we all need someone to tell the truth to each other. Now go to your fridge and take a beer...and open it...

Originally posted by AngelOfDeath

Great band, yet "the haunted made me do it" isnt amazing, I enjoyed it before but not like I do with opeth/witchery/cannabal corpse ect. Great band dont get me wrong yet Not one my favs at this point. :)

Angelofdeath

Well, I wouldn't class them in my top ten or anything, but they just rock. And they deserve a thread.

So I made one, and I'm going to listen to them just after this Thales song finishes. Dammit, there are 7 minutes to go...