Update on The Haunted ....

from seeing The Haunted in Örebro, Sweden.. and oh my god!!...or whatever, I don't know how they do it but they're getting better for every time I see them!

Don't you miss them!!

Can't wait for the new Haunted CD, it's going to be well cooooool! Song from link is pretty fucking neat as well :) The haunted rock, going to see them soon as well! Time to buy a new t-shirt, so I'll have one of each tour :)

Sweet!! Just ordered the exclusive boxed-cd of One Kill Wonder straight from Earache. It was a more expensive at $20 than the regular cd, but man does it look cool as hell! Plus me being a huge fan of these guys, i NEEDED this special edition! With luck this puppy will be in my hands by friday!

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Thanks Guys, but I ordered it direct from Earache Records, for $11.00, free Shipping & Handeling. So I'm waiting for it to get here!...................................http://66.240.178.168/store/

Thanks for the link! You should get a discount or something for all the business you have drummed up in this thread. I just ordered the cd too...