The Haunted.......In The Recording Studio.....Update!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
THE HAUNTED Enter Studio Today

Swedish thrashers THE HAUNTED are set to enter Studio Fredman in Gothenburg today (February 23) to begin recording their fourth full-length album, tentatively due late summer through an as-yet-undetermined label. "We have reserved about 5½ weeks for the recording, and we'll mix the album later on," bassist Jonas Björler writes on the band's web site.

The group, who were recently rejoined by original vocalist Peter Dolving (MARY BEATS JANE, THE PETER DOLVING BAND) following the departure of Marco Aro, recorded a pre-production tape of four new songs last month for shopping purposes. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Almost Alive", "99", "Who Will Decide" and "Burnt To A Shell".

THE HAUNTED, who are expected to spend five weeks in the studio recording and mixing their new album, fulfilled their contractual obligations to Earache Records with the release of 2003's "One Kill Wonder".

From BlabberMouth.Net

It's fucking Dolving!!!! I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome. I like Marco too, but I've seen em live with him like 6 times. Bring on Dolving! S/T is the shit.