The Haunted photos from Toronto

WrathChld

Rehab is for quitters.
Mar 10, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.markcoatsworth.com
Managed to snap some photos of the Haunted in Toronto this weekend, despite nearly getting decapitated in the mosh pit. The flying water and flying bodies were coming far too close for comfort, although I managed to hold out until the end of the set.

Full collection of photos is up on my website:

http://www.jollyrogerinc.com/photo/2003/haunted-rockit.html

And for a few teasers...

haunted-rockit-062-sm.jpg

haunted-rockit-072-sm.jpg

haunted-rockit-094-sm.jpg

haunted-rockit-066-sm.jpg

haunted-rockit-049-sm.jpg

Thank you! I do a lot of pro photography work for local bands around Toronto, although it's far from a full-time job. I hope it will get there someday. Starting to get a bit of interest from bigger-name acts from out of town, which is nice. I'm hoping that one day, a big band (like, say, The Haunted :) ) sees my stuff and decides to bring me on board.

Skogsräven said:
Amazing photos. Please tell me you're a pro photographer. If not, you should be.

I will probably do that eventually. They've already got some photos up that I took in Vancouver in 2001 (in fact, the current Picture of the Month is mine). But I'm kinda hoping that they will come after me for these ones :) The problem with submitting photos to band websites is that you develop a reputation for being easy and free - something I'm trying to avoid. I'll definitely try to pimp them to Earache, but otherwise, will have to wait and see what happens.