OPETH PHOTOS from Montreal, Canada (January 17, 2003)

Originally posted by Hammasphee
Wrthchild, who do you email to get the pass, cos i want to do the same for the London show?
Cheers

You have to get in touch with their record label. In Canada/USA, this is KOCH Entertainment (the people I dealt with). For the UK, however, I think you need to talk to Music For Nations (http://www.music-for-nations.co.uk). They should have a publicity person who is responsible for dealing with media requests. If you can't find anyone on there, there are some contacts on the Opeth website. Check those out as well. Good luck!

Originally posted by ScavengerOfHumanSorrow
Sorry we couldn't chat too much, but the place was crammed, and I ended up going near the merch booth with Alex and a couple of other people.

Totally understandable, Foufones was so insanely packed that night. We'll chat again next time I'm in Montreal for a show - which is looking like it will be sometime in late March. Maybe meet up for a beer before/after the show with Alex.

I just got added on a list for a "photo pass" for the Toronto Show. I spoke with someone from Koch Canada and just explained what I wanted to do!

Now the only trick is figuring out whether to shoot with flash (will I even be allowed?), or just some nice high-speed film. Next trick is where to get the film at 6pm on a Friday in Rexdale. Maybe some Superia 800, or maybe some B&W. Any photographers out there have any advice?