The "help a metal bro" out thread (trade / buy)

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
No this isnt a "cds I want to buy at PP" thread. Its more a "I've been looking for these RARE, and HARD TO FIND cds FOREVER, for the love of metal please help me" thread. Everyone, feel free to post your own stuff you've been looking for for ages. Hell, I might have that cd or vinyl you're looking for sitting around my house. I feel like I can trust you guys, and you can even ask DrumRman about me, I aint no sheister!

Anyways, heres my list:

VANISHING POINT "In Thought"
SECRET SPHERE "Mistress of the Shadowlight"
and
HAREM SCAREM "Harem Scarem" JAPANESE with three bonus tracks.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
No this isnt a "cds I want to buy at PP" thread. Its more a "I've been looking for these RARE, and HARD TO FIND cds FOREVER, for the love of metal please help me" thread. Everyone, feel free to post your own stuff you've been looking for for ages. Hell, I might have that cd or vinyl you're looking for sitting around my house. I feel like I can trust you guys, and you can even ask DrumRman about me, I aint no sheister!

Anyways, heres my list:

VANISHING POINT "In Thought"
SECRET SPHERE "Mistress of the Shadowlight"
and
HAREM SCAREM "Harem Scarem" JAPANESE with three bonus tracks.

Ben

I know drumrman, but I can't help you with those releases unfortuantely. I am looking for Heretic "Breaking Point" on CD. I am a bit of a Mike Howe fan.

Bryant

Ebay is a good route. if its not there just wait. someone out there has it and it will appear. I got a lot of 80's stuff that I thought I would never see again!

Ben...

Laser's Edge has the Secret Sphere and Vanishing Point albums you need...about $13/$14 each...

Found the Canadian version of Harem Scarem at CD Universe, but no Japanese version.

Good luck!

Rock on!

Found the Harem Scarem at Impulse Music...they have the Japanese version with the 3 bonus tracks for $27.

Hope that helps!

Another site to find all types of rare cd's and imports is www.gemm.com, they are like ebay but you don't bid you just buy directly from other sellers.

Thanks guys. Ebay to me, is a hit or miss. Man I've been fucked over eight times by people on there and the Vanishing Point and the Secret Sphere have never popped up. Thanks for the Lasers Edge, I'm heading there now.

Ben

Creeps said:
I'm so glad I still have mine :)

I'm not rubbing it in though. Try ebay as I hate to say it, but that's where I find most of my rare goodies.

I own the CD, and a cassette (bought the cassette from EBay) but my CD fell off of my desk about five years ago and I stepped on it so it is unplayable. Arrgghh !!! If I jones too bad to hear it, I have one of those CD/cassette combo players in my van. I just don't own anything in the house to play a cassette on except for one of those little hand-held recorders my wife uses for school and it sounds like shit. In fact, I bet that is the only cassette I have listened to in six or seven years. I mean who wants to rewind these days ?

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
Whoa they had exactly what I was looking for. They had "Adonis" on cd!!!!!!!!
If you have not heard the 20 minute title track you need to now. It's the Change of Seasons of the 70's
Glad that place was of help :D , you can pretty much find anything there...just becareful w/the sellers, make sure they have good ratings before you make any "high $" purchases...not that I have had any problems...quite the contrary, the sellers I have dealt with were very good indeed...but it's never a bad thing to be cautious :)

Can't say I've heard that...but I must say I enjoy tracks of that length...**is interested**

Bryant said:
I own the CD, and a cassette (bought the cassette from EBay) but my CD fell off of my desk about five years ago and I stepped on it so it is unplayable. Arrgghh !!! If I jones too bad to hear it, I have one of those CD/cassette combo players in my van. I just don't own anything in the house to play a cassette on except for one of those little hand-held recorders my wife uses for school and it sounds like shit. In fact, I bet that is the only cassette I have listened to in six or seven years. I mean who wants to rewind these days ?

Bryant

:erk: oh man, that sounds painful! Specially if it's a CD that is hard to come by....I treat my Cd's as if they were precious little children...hahahaha, when my little brother comes over to raid my CD library I always advise "You break it, you die" :err: and I am quite serious!