The Horror!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I was reading an article where Rob Zombie in the preproduction of the second installment of the House of 1,000 corpses. I guess it takes place a couple of days after(where the last left off). Here's the goof thing. The house gets raided by the police. What the police?! In a horror flick? And isn't that how the remake of the Chainsaw Massacre left off? The police were inspecting the house? Also Jeepers Creepers II is out this week! Nothing like some "Horror" for X-Mas.

Rob Zombie?! That Is The Most Untalented Piece Of Garbage I Can Think Of Right Now.

Why Doesn't King Diamond Make A Movie Instead!

Man Oh Man Is Rob Zombie And His Movie Ans His Music And His Action Figures Ever So Annoying.

man, fucking HO1KC was a joke, the movie was funny but i wanted to see some real horror slasher shit and see mother fuckers getting owned or something at least moderately scary, from a scale of 1 - 5 mehs, this gets 5 MEHS, the worst possible rating, i mean i like the mans music w/ white and rob zombie but he should never pick up a camera, pen/paper, or directors chair again.

SLAYER85 said:
man, fucking HO1KC was a joke, the movie was funny but i wanted to see some real horror slasher shit and see mother fuckers getting owned or something at least moderately scary, from a scale of 1 - 5 mehs, this gets 5 MEHS, the worst possible rating, i mean i like the mans music w/ white and rob zombie but he should never pick up a camera, pen/paper, or directors chair again.
I didn't think it was a joke, just a dud. Well, he is picking up the director's chair again so....

Has anyone here seen the Freddy Vs. Jason movie? If so, how was it?
I missed it when it was out at the theaters. That's scheduled for release on DVD on the 13th of January. Anyone here heared the release date for Texas Chainsaw Massacre? The new one(2003)?