the how are you today thread.. 10/10/05

hunipy

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2005
so here is where you can tell everyone what a shite day your having.. or not hehehee..

today i was having a wicked day.. wide awake n ready for work, then got there & realised id letf my wallet n fags on my bed.. PISSED!!!!!!

so today is bad fo me.. well & the people im having to ponce off hehee :cool:

I've had yet another boring day off on the sick!! I'm bored shitles sof it! this is my 8th week off!!! My mate fractured my wrist but tis propper buggered, may need an op on it! booooooooo!!!!!

more or less just woke up so am sat chilling with a cuppa. may need to go in work early to catch up with work so that sucks. 2 days to go until we open the terrorizer stage at damnation and am actually relaxed about it but all is cool.

Im good.

8 days to go. omg

didnt have to wake up but still woke up anyway

got eyebrows waxed ( OWWWWWWWWW)

and then went shopping - whooooooooooooo

Now i get to do nowt -yay.

must make the bed though.

Slasher - sorry to hear about your wrist.
Rw's mate buggered his ankle at paint balling and they are probably going to have to pin it.

Thanks MG :) that's poo pants! it really does annoy ya u juz wanna shake it off!

You probs be very busy from now til THE day so if I dont get to speak 2 ya prior, hope all goes well and smoothe and try to have fun!!! :D

Slasher said:
Thanks MG :) that's poo pants! it really does annoy ya u juz wanna shake it off!

You probs be very busy from now til THE day so if I dont get to speak 2 ya prior, hope all goes well and smoothe and try to have fun!!! :D

hope it is all better soon

im far too busy to think right now - but thank you - i am sure we will have a fab day :D

Think I've come down with a cold. Which is a bit of a bummer.

On the plus side, on bit of a high after seeing Dio last night. He may look like Gollum (and possibly be as old as him too) but there can't be many vocalists out there who are that good.

I'm fine despite the fact that i got rung up this afternoon inviting me for an interview tomorrow. The fact that it's for a teaching job means that I have to prepare a lesson to teach

Did some preparation then went to pub with mate to watch footie. Arranged going out tomorrow night, reason unknown so far, alcohol is great in being universal