The Human Equation - Theatrical version

I've always thought that it had the potential to be a pretty big production. One of those shows that would travel around, stop in different cities for a while. I don't think the music is so proggy that it would only appeal to a limited audience, and the story is amazing.

A shame Arjen himself isn't taking part, though I wouldn't want to force the guy. He's busy enough.

Holy crap, I wish I could do a road trip to see this...might be time to start buying lottery tickets. :lol:

I actually thought that Irene had given up performing...would love to hear more from her!

Although whoever wrote "...neither based in science-fiction nor fantasy..." on the BW web site didn't listen all the way to the end of the CD. :)

Yeah, though it wouldn't make sense to anyone that hadn't listened to the other Ayreon albums.

I'm guessing you mean the very end wouldn't? Because otherwise the story's told in complete isolation from other Ayreon works.

And hell the fuck yes to the DVD. I would buy that in a heartbeat, and try to force people to watch it with me.

A source of unlimited money needs to come into my life in next four months. I think the only thing that I'd want to see more than this is a Led Zeppelin show. I have always dreamed of winning the lottery (despite not playing) or similar and offering Glenn an obscene amount of money to make this happen at ProgPower.

Sales of this event started a few hours ago and is almost sold out.
This is the weekend after Progpower USA so I will go from Atlanta to Europe to see it. I was able to get a ticket ir row 4!
Anyone else is going?

My wife and I will be leaving from Atlanta after Progpower to attend the Theater Equation production in Rotterdam. Going to the Sunday performance. Had 6th row locked in but was all the way on the side, So we reloaded and Got 14th Row in the middle, Much better I think. At this point I cant believe this is even happening. I think it will be one of the most mind blowing performances of all time!

AYREON - DETAILS REVEALED FOR UPCOMING PRODUCTION THE THEATER EQUATION; TEASER VIDEO STREAMING

5536B2A3-ayreon-details-revealed-for-upcoming-production-the-theater-equation-teaser-video-streaming-image.jpg

More information can be found at this location.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's quite possibly the best album ever written IMO.

Not sure when I went tone deaf, but I thought this album was awful! But then again, I believe that anything with Arjen on it is a must avoid at all costs...to each his own, I guess

But then again, I believe that anything with Arjen on it is a must avoid at all costs...to each his own, I guess

I think you got Frost a bit mixed up.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I said fuck it and didn't take either.
I traveled right down the middle where there was no road.