Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Filming for Bond#21 begins in January 2005. Brosnan is apparently out, so the hunt is on. Whether you like it or not it is likely that one of these 12 men will soon be swigging vodka martinis, skidding round in an Aston Martin and boning slender berds.

Choose

-------------------------------------------------------------

MOST TALKED ABOUT -

HUGH JACKMAN

jackman.jpg

CLIVE OWEN

030607artu01.jpg

EWAN MCGREGOR

68qhspx-topsirka.jpg

ERIC BANA

1057241429_p.jpg

IOAN GRUFFUDD

ioan_gruffudd.jpg

ORLANDO BLOOM

ringlogo_Orlando_Bloom.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO RUNNING -

HUGH GRANT

Hugh_Grant_i_Love_Ac_23329c.jpg

GERARD BUTLER

1,,50372,00.gif

COLIN FARRELL

colin_farrell58.jpg

JEREMY NORTHAM

jeremynortham1.jpg

JAMES PUREFOY

atores4.jpg

CHRISTIAN BALE

christian_bale_front.jpg

isn't it a requirement for james bond to be from the UK? isn't eric bana american and jackman australian? orlando bloom is to petite for bond as well... that clive owen dude looks promising even though i've never heard of him

Ain't Clive Owen the dude on King Arthur's trailer going 'guide my hand excalibur' and 'I am ready'? God he sounds like a retard on those lines :tickled:

ah, and mr. Bale is busy with the new Batman I suppose. Good choice on that part I think.
"umm.. I have to return some videotapes"

Bana is australien and he seems to be in negotiation for the upcoming bond, so it seems as if they might breake the continuity of having a british bond.

Its been reported that Bana says the negotiations are pure rumour. I was horrified at first when I heard the rumours, but after seeing Troy I got into him more, still wouldnt like him though, his face is all wrong. Lazenby was Australian (On Her Majestys Secret Service)

Crack Hitler said:
Ain't Clive Owen the dude on King Arthur's trailer going 'guide my hand excalibur' and 'I am ready'? God he sounds like a retard on those lines :tickled:

ah, and mr. Bale is busy with the new Batman I suppose. Good choice on that part I think.
"umm.. I have to return some videotapes"
Owens acting in King Arthur is pure shit. For some decent stuff check out 'Croupier' , 'Gosford Park' or (more easily to get hold of) the BMW virtual internet ads, specifically the 'Hostage' episode directed by John Woo

Lately Im getting into the idea of Jackman, although the face he 'puts on' for films isnt his real face. Par example -

PUT ON FACE (Serious/angry) -

hugh_jackman.jpg

hugh-jackman04.jpg

REAL FACE (Skinny, gay, eyes like a frog)

j9930.jpg

HughJackman_150x208.jpg

I've been quite interested in that bmw dvd that was distributed some time ago, somewhere. not because of the product, but because of the directors like ang lee, wong kar wai and mr. woo, to mention a few.

are all the episodes online or what? my mate has a good connection so I could check them out at his place...

Clive owen has always been my choice, though now i have seen the full list i would consider others from it,

clive owens acting in the croupier is really good though in king arthur he is a bit poo.

Adding to that, Timothy (The Usurper) Dalton is Welsh. Moore is the only Englishman to play Bond.

(Although, contrary to popular beleif, the character of Bond is actually of Scottish origin)

Crack Hitler said:
I've been quite interested in that bmw dvd that was distributed some time ago, somewhere. not because of the product, but because of the directors like ang lee, wong kar wai and mr. woo, to mention a few.

are all the episodes online or what? my mate has a good connection so I could check them out at his place...
http://usa.bmwfilms.com

That'll give you a link directly to the season 2 films (3 in all). Out of them you shoud try HOSTAGE. BEAT THE DEVIL is a comedy and not very good imo. To the right is a link to the season 1 films. Out of them, for a Bond feel you should check out AMBUSH. After that, STAR is quite entertaining.