• Northam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purefoy

• Bale

• Total voters
Crack Hitler said:
I've been quite interested in that bmw dvd that was distributed some time ago, somewhere. not because of the product, but because of the directors like ang lee, wong kar wai and mr. woo, to mention a few.

are all the episodes online or what? my mate has a good connection so I could check them out at his place...

ah that sounds great

Mick Moss said:
Adding to that, Timothy (The Usurper) Dalton is Welsh. Moore is the only Englishman to play Bond.

(Although, contrary to popular beleif, the character of Bond is actually of Scottish origin)
It should be McGregor then. Wasnt Russell Crowe mentioned ages ago?

McGregor could do well. Gerard Butler is also Scottish. I saw him in a film recently and he's a cocky bugger - always grinning. Would do a good turn as Bond. My top 4 are Owen, Jackman, Butler and McGregor. Yeah Crowe was mooted but he's dissapeared from most discussions for ages. I think hes got too much of a melty face, like a wax sculpture left next to the radiator, and he looks like a nerd without his man-stubble.

Morpheus said:
what about those two?

sean%20bean.jpg

php03226caa.jpg
Bean has already played a baddie in Goldeneye.

Heres the bookies odds -

Clive Owen - 11/4
Hugh Jackman - 3/1
Colin Farrell - 7/2
Orlando Bloom - 5/1
Jude Law - 7/1
Christian Bale - 8/1
Gerard Butler - 8/1
Ewan McGregor - 8/1
Greg Wise - 12/1
Jeremy Northam - 12/1
Russell Crowe - 14/1
Robbie Williams - 100/1

Source: William Hill

yeah, complicated, i agree. :)

so i guess next time i say: geographically the bond actor is chosen from the Uk and the british isles, or just the UK and Ireland, right? but i guess you got me point. ;)