Votes: 1 5.3%
  • In Contempt of Humanity

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A Final Journey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soulcrush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
c'mon!!! it isn't fair poll! should be mulitichoice, i can't vote for ONE (1) song... i really love all of them! well, maybe "Primal Construction" is not the best song ;) but rest tracks are GREAT!!!

ok, but i vote for "...of the One" because i love great solos and black riffs in this track :D

true, true... but for me it's debut of the year, not album... but next time who knows... so lazy boys, go to work and please album no. 2 ;)

I voted for growth denied, that song has some cool stuff going on in it, with a killer solo to boot!!!

Yeah its proberly my album of the year at the moment, with new new impaled(amazing stuff), cephalic carnage and arcturus close behind....

I have vote for GROWTH DENIED...great melting pot between GLEN HUGHES,black metal and prog.......THE INFINITE is a majestic album,hail to the LUNARIS:hotjump:

ALARUM you are a member of the australian death-fusion band??I have rewieved you promo 2002 for my web-zine!!!Greetings you are the union of atheist and cynic music!:wave:

I'd have to vote for ...Of The One because whilst being ultimately brutal in BM terms, losing out only to Darkthrone there, it still manages to maintain most of the absolutely stunning melodies that seperate Lunaris from the rest of the BM crop. The best track on the best album of last year. Wish i could have voted sooner. Sorry!