The Invaluable Darkness Tour Part 2... Wish You Were Here AA

So, a couple weeks ago i ventured out to New England for the weekend to visit my lil' sister. I was curious to find out for myself if it lives up to all the hype. I hit Boston, Salem, Rockport, Brookline, and Jamaica Plains. The cities and towns were all relatively clean and i enjoyed the many historical attractions, but i concluded it was no place for the stallion.

Upon my return to the western plains i kissed the dirt beneath my hooves.

You should have gone to the Cape, Gloucester..now that's a fun town!

I can hide and hunt in 'em, and when someone tosses out a cigarette, an area the size of Denmark doesn't burn down. :p

heheh it is pretty dry here. we have some (little) green this year

What makes it stand out?

I guess that's just one of the trade-offs for having around 300 days of sunshine a year.;)

It's a good party town. Old fisherman town. Go to a bar by the docks, meet and party with the old time fishermen, they always have great stories. Nothing like chillin in a dive with good beer, fresh cod and all the Massholes you can stand (and a few you can't).:kickass:
The Cape has a ton to see and do. Great little shops, swimming, food (fresh seafood) Walking the dunes at sunset is fantabulous! The block parties down there, clam bakes, pig roasts...oh man. I have never had more fun!

I would gladly trade 100 days of sunshine, for 100 days of rain or snow. It's too brown here, we need some green!

The Cape kicks ass. My godmother has a house in West Dennis that I used to spend a lot of time at when I was younger. Also used to camp down Sandy Neck about every other weekend.