The Iron Maidens:a question 4 u

Metal up ur azz

Bassist for
Jan 5, 2004
Wish I'd know
Do all of you have all the Iron Maiden cds? (or even records,my friend found a number of the beast vinyl (intact and with its original wrapping) at an antiquities shop :headbang: )

Metal up ur azz said:
Do all of you have all the Iron Maiden cds? (or even records,my friend found a number of the beast record (intact and with its original wrapping) at an antiquities shop :headbang: )
I do! :D Well, all the official releases/re-releases plus some ancient vinyl too! I have the Trooper picture disc somewhere too. :) And also a board tape of a concert in Japan...(Thanks Kerry!!!!!!) I am sure that Keyser probably does too, plus the solo Bruce stuff. You?

Oh yezzz I love me that Maiden stuff... I have a mild obsession with Bruce Dickinson... I have all the official releases for Maiden, some vinyl and LOTS of bootleg video... all Bruno era (most are pretty decent too)..
From Bruce I have all the official releases, ALL the b-sides and some rare things...
including performances from his radio shows (with Dream Theater, Sack Trick...), TV performances (an awesome version of Delilah, made famous by Tom Jones), and lots of magazines with him on the cover... including this one:
DSC00012.JPG

Doodoobubbachuck said:
My oh my, I'd like to unwrap him for X-mas..........uh, oops......eh, errr,....ummmm......
Nice hat!!
You are so bad Linda! :D

I have a double disc bootleg with Blaze singing, a collection of misc. Maiden doin' covers like ZZ Tops Tush and a mint copy of the DiAnno album Paul did after leaving Maiden (before Battlezone), it's 100% pure pop, pretty funny actually.

Although I dind't get as much answers as would have liked (3 maidens that dind't answer the fans call tsss tss tsss....) I thank you Chickinson and McBurrain I really appreciate you guys(errr...girls) for answering

sorry Linda I dind't see the ''you?'' part...Well actually I don't have them all cuz I can't find Killers(AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!),but hey,I bought the somewhere in time and piece of mind imports for about 31$ U.S. (Jeez!!!) plus I have numerous maidens cds

P.S. I'd like to thank those that put those little papers in the cd cases,I feel so good when it says ''the artist thanks you for helping music to live on by buying this cd'' :loco:

i have piece of mind and live after death on vinyl, the entire collection recently digitally remastered on cdz, and a huge folder of mp3z that i use for educational purposes.

Metal up ur azz said:
I bought the somewhere in time and piece of mind imports for about 31$ U.S. (Jeez!!!) plus I have numerous maidens cds

P.S. I'd like to thank those that put those little papers in the cd cases,I feel so good when it says ''the artist thanks you for helping music to live on by buying this cd'' :loco:
They actually do that? Hmm...

And I hope those weren't the US versions that you paid for and I hope you didn't pay that much for each CD. :yell: If you did, you got hosed! Hell, I would have bought you the discs and mailed them to you!