The Iron Maidens and Paul Di'Anno Shows CANCELLED !

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
The Iron Maidens regret to announce the cancellation of their 2 concert dates, Friday Dec 26, 2008 at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano,Ca and Saturday, Dec 27, 2008 at Brixton in Redondo Beach, Ca due to the fact that original Iron Maiden singer Paul Di'Anno has once again been denied a visa to enter the United States. Anyone who purchased tickets to either of the Paul Di'Anno and The Iron Maidens shows can obtain a refund from the venue(s) from which they were purchased.

:(

Sorry to hear that, but shouldn't that have been the FIRST detail to iron out?

I called the Brixton and the guy who answered mentioned that anyone who bought tickets through their site should be getting some sort of message from the box office about the refund procedures in the next few days.

you can reach them at 310-416-1931

I called the Brixton and the guy who answered mentioned that anyone who bought tickets through their site should be getting some sort of message from the box office about the refund procedures in the next few days.

you can reach them at 310-416-1931

Thanks for the info post Keyser! Yes, this sux but it is what it is so ......... it just wasn't meant to be. :erk:

Visa's for us Brits to get into the US are a pain in the arse.

Basically if we have ever been arrested....not convicted but arrested, we cannot get in on a normal visa (the visa waver scheme) however, we have little chance of getting in any other way.

Seems that part of his past may have caught up with him.

The UK did the same thing when ICE-T and bodycount released cop killer during the LA Riots (i think) they wouldnt issue a visia for his UK tour.

Unintentional pun, I assure you.:yow:

Does he still plan on some Canadian dates, because we USA-types have that same problem at the Canadian border. IF you have EVER had a Felony, even a drunk-driving, they will NOT allow you across the border ... unless you pay some hinkey $450 fee ... then it's OK.

Well, at least we've still got The Iron Maidens Christmas show coming up!!! That's gonna be cool!!!

Just called the Brixton again... and they still haven't figured out how they are going to refund people's money...

The person at the box office said that the refund would be coming in a few days and all ticket holders would be contacted, either by phone or email.

J

let's just go to the uk and have a jam there huh

Just not this weekend, its scheduled for -8C overnight.
And I might just have to put a jacket on to go out.

Seriously though, its time you girls came over here and performed at some of the places the real maiden have.

Besides Janick lives not too far from me, so it would be a great excuse to visit Teesside.

Just not this weekend, its scheduled for -8C overnight.
And I might just have to put a jacket on to go out.

Seriously though, its time you girls came over here and performed at some of the places the real maiden have.

Besides Janick lives not too far from me, so it would be a great excuse to visit Teesside.

I've still been wandering around in a t-shirt. Hardy Brits that we are!! :lol: