The Iron Maidens - LIVE Worldwide internet Video Chat TONIGHT!!! 7:00pm West Coast!

I know I pissed some people off by saying I wasn't a fan of the Strip Tease bit, but then on this video a huge portion was devoted to who would pose nude in playboy, etc. The guy asking the questions sounded as if he had major wood and was salivating while talking. Really think the band is heading in a peculiar direction. As much as a perv I can be myself, I ALWAYS liked and respected this band for their talent and emotion, to hear Maiden songs live that the real band wouldn't play. I assumed they wanted to be respected and perceived as just as good or even better than the male acts out there, which dominate the industry. This recent behavior that I have seen, such as a strip tease, Courtney grabbing her breasts on stage while horny young hesher guys go, "Woo hoo", discussing about who would pose nude, though, contradicts this.

It's just my view, and I don't mean any disrespect. Just take it as feedback from one dude. I suppose you may lose some fans but then you may gain some. The question is, what kind of fans are you actually appealing to lately?

I respect your point of view. But I think with regard to the web chat, it was really just a case of some crude women (that'd be us ;)), catching a buzz, and goofing off. I know I certainly didn't take the whole Playboy question seriously. I thought of it more as the rock-n-roll version of Barbara Walter's famous question ("If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"). :lol:

And ultimately I think the band's playing speaks the loudest.