The Iron Maidens @ Second Wind Bars (Santee), March 27

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
(On behalf of the Maidens, I'd like to make this announcement)

Catch The Iron Maidens this Saturday night, March 27, at the Second Wind Bars in Santee, CA. Joining them will be Satoru - all the way from Japan - in the role of Dee Murray! :headbang:

Tickets available at the front door. 21+ Only.

8528 North Magnolia Avenue
Santee, CA 92071-4692
(619) 596-8350

Secondwindbars.com

Hmmm....3 miles from my house.....should I make the drive....or not? Gas isn't cheap these days, you know....hmmm..

.....oh what the hell! I'll throw 50 cents into the tank and splurge! LOL

Hey Khan, check yer PMs :headbang:

We are so happy to have our special guest, Satoru, sitting in on this one. We heard Satoru was in town and she really wanted to sit in with us again. Vice versa. Satoru is the one who filled in with us in Japan while Sara was ill and unable to perform. When we found out she was in the U.S. we all were thrilled and decided to have a reunion with Satoru and play Maiden with her again!

Hey Khan, check yer PMs :headbang:

We are so happy to have our special guest, Satoru, sitting in on this one. We heard Satoru was in town and she really wanted to sit in with us again. Vice versa. Satoru is the one who filled in with us in Japan while Sara was ill and unable to perform. When we found out she was in the U.S. we all were thrilled and decided to have a reunion with Satoru and play Maiden with her again!

Hey Linda! Thank you...that's awesome...you have a PM waiting as well. :)

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8976372 said:
And I thought I flew a long way to get to the gig... Yeah, it's gonna rock--can't wait! :headbang::Smokin:

I'm afraid I must disagree Kirsten....clearly I'm taking the longest trip getting there ;)

New Rule: If you can't get Iron Maiden to play in your backyard....get The Iron Maidens! :kickass:

I actually chose this weekend to leave Iraq because of the 3/27 concert!! :)

So.... Kuwait to Dulles = 6,576 miles
Dulles to San Diego = 2,253 miles
San Diego to Alpine = 28 miles = Hey! I needed to get my car! :)

Alpine to San Diego - 100 miles!! HEHE - Got `lost' at Fry's, Best But, Target, Guitar Center..
Hope it counts!!

So my total to see The Iron Maiden's is... 8,957 miles!! YAY! In you face!! I win I win!! :) HEHE..

For ONCE in my life I WIN!!!!!!!! :)..................

Oh.. Plus 4 days of hell trying to leave Kirkuk & Speicher!! Mileage unknown!!!

animaniacswakkodancing.gif
devildance.gif
beerbang.gif
rockingbanana.gif
death-metal.gif
rock.gif
icon_tardbang.gif
icon_rawkon.gif
headbang-1.gif
rock.gif
guitar.gif

TIM's rock! Of course...being in Germany won't make it to the show...:cry:

Great show tonight ladies! Thanks for coming all the way to my backyard!

I'm beginning to lose count of the number of times I've had a fantastic time right up against the stage standing next to my crazy friend Asterothe, watching you ladies play the best music in the world!

*raises a toast to many MANY more years of The Maidens!*