The Jester Race

All of the scene kids are saying that In Flames is the best band ever bla bla I'm willing to bet that they've only heard the new album, they'd probably hate the old shit.

Yeah. I stand by my initial statement. By no means do I actually like Slaughter of the Soul; I actually haven't heard it for many years, but I can't imagine disliking it more than In Flames' first album. The Jester Race is probably better, but I don't give a fuck.

In Flames is so happy-go-lucky that it makes me cringe. The melodies are saccharine and simply fucking revolting.

I would say Lunar Strain is far better than Slaughter of the Soul.
I'd definitely agree.

It's my favorite Dark Tranquillity album.
Dude, you're so fucking awesome it's hard to express in words. First you're the only person who knows and loves Human Fortress, then you also like Eluveitie unlike the majority of these shmucks, then you're also into R. R. Martin, now you back me on this. :kickass:

All of the scene kids are saying that In Flames is the best band ever bla bla I'm willing to bet that they've only heard the new album, they'd probably hate the old shit.
I saw a lot of kids in the shirt for the new album at the show I went to. I hate their new art direction with a passion. I like the new album but we won't go into that here.

In Flames is so happy-go-lucky that it makes me cringe. The melodies are saccharine and simply fucking revolting.
All hail MP, lord of all that is gr1m and kvlt, he who is so eb1l that Clad In Shadows disgusts him with it's happiness.