The "K" on bjorn and the in flames boys shirts

paypal is a site that can transfer money between people safely and securely to prevent people getting ripped off. its used mainly for things like ebay, or online sites that sell merchandise...but it would work for this too. www.paypal.com

and thanks, id appreciate it if you could let me know if they have that shirt with the K in the circle in black in a size medium. and also the shirt with clint eastwood on the front (like bjorn is wearing in the trigger video).

DrBell said:
you really arent buying these shirts because in flames wear them right?

Yes... I wanna look as cool as the *N Flames boyz. :)

Nope, i wear similar clothes already (Diesel, energie, Dsquared)...koppartrans is just a designer im not able to get a hold of in the USA, i was aware of the brand before i even knew in flames wore the stuff. but the fact that in flames wears it too, certainly cant hurt right?
wink.gif

In the US there's Abercrombie and Fitch, where you can pay $80 for a low quality t-shirt that costs them under $2 to make. All the idiots wear those clothes.

Abercrombie is not a designer, its a brand made for preppy beach bums with no real class or taste...its completely different from Koppartrans. Anywayyyy...where did the guy with the hook ups go? hmm

pic01s.jpg

Heh, I've noticed they wear that brand alot too. Didn't think it would be so expensive...how ridiculous.

Yeah, Koppatrans is perhaps an exclusive brand but cool. There aren't many who wears it (apart from IF) and it's not that I like to dress like them. It's just a cool brand

This is the information about the US distributor of Koppartrans, for the ones who are interested:
ONE GIRL SALES
232 South Tower Drive Unit B
Beverly Hills, CA.90211

Phone: +1 323 655 0564
Fax: +1 323 655 0564

commandante said:
This is the information about the US distributor of Koppartrans, for the ones who are interested:
ONE GIRL SALES
232 South Tower Drive Unit B
Beverly Hills, CA.90211

Phone: +1 323 655 0564
Fax: +1 323 655 0564

I had e-mail them about 4 weeks ago, I haven't gotten a response back.

Hmm...actually I would perhaps order Koppertrans online to try it out. Actually, there really isn't a big deal about the price taking the Gap is like American dominated. As long as it's good quality.

Oh no, they're wearing brand name clothing now. I say we all freak out, keep bashing them for wanting to make a paycheck... And claim they've sold out.

Better yet, lets say that The Jester Race or Whoracle is the best album by In Flames, because the rest is just corporate garbage.

Oh wait... YOU, THE MAJORITY CLAIM THIS EVERY DAY ON THESE FORUMS.

If you ask me, those who can't accept change are the ones who are selling out. You've joined the majority of idiots out there. Thumbs up to ya.

Freddy Krueger said:
Oh no, they're wearing brand name clothing now. I say we all freak out, keep bashing them for wanting to make a paycheck... And claim they've sold out.

Better yet, lets say that The Jester Race or Whoracle is the best album by In Flames, because the rest is just corporate garbage.

Oh wait... YOU, THE MAJORITY CLAIM THIS EVERY DAY ON THESE FORUMS.

If you ask me, those who can't accept change are the ones who are selling out. You've joined the majority of idiots out there. Thumbs up to ya.

do you look for something to bitch about for no reason or what dude? No ones even fucking TALKING about that in this thread. Shut the fuck up jeez.

Final_Vision said:
do you look for something to bitch about for no reason or what dude? No ones even fucking TALKING about that in this thread. Shut the fuck up jeez.

Stefan86 mentioned it in this post:

Quote: Originally Posted by nemuu
shut the fuck up, idiot. guess what, they need to make money.
Yeah i noticed that by their latest release.