The kill you game

I can think of 99 Ways To Die for this guy.

(score one for a Megadeth reference)

I'll kill you by smothering you with my excess fat and then urinating down your esophagus while you're suffocating, then I'll take a giant butcher's knife and chop all of your Flying V's in half, killing you by shock in the process. :lol:

^ I'm far to fat to be open to Oprah's terrible powers.

Anyway, I'll take a soda can, cut it in a spiral shape, then promptly cut your aorta at the largest point so it leaks blood everywhere. Then I'll collect the blood and put it in another soda can, mix it with raw sewage, and make you drink it while making you watch Oprah, Jenny Jones, Montel, and a random soap opera on 4 simultaneous television sets. After that, I'll take a pen and jab your eyesockets, but leave them attached just enough so you can see yourself die miserably.

Is that too much? :erk:

haha!

i will kill tubbs mcgee, by ripping off my own arms and beating him to death with them...
uhh, using my toes to wield them. yeah.

I'll make you shit your mothers vagina as I wield my groinhammer against your esophagus.

fair enough. but this is the same mother who tried to swallow me as a sperm and ended up puking in that very vagina, thus making way for my entrance into this world.

whereupon i exited the womb with teeth, very sharp teeth, and flew at your neck like some demonic projectile, tearing out your adams apple, therefore making you seem to be female, so you are buried in a dress.

this game rocks.

I think I'll take a jackhammer, a thick steel wire, and a concrete table with metal loops on four sides. I'll take the wire, make sure it's nice and corroded so it can cut through your skin, and then tie you to the concrete table. I'll make sure the wire is so tight that it's slicing through your wrists and ankles. Then, I'll take the jackhammer and drill through your brain, heart, lungs, liver, and pancreas. After that I'll take an elephant and make it stomp on your stomach multiple times, making blood spew everywhere in an incredible gorefest.

NOTE: I just want to say that I'm not sick, sadistic, or crazy in any way. I'm simply bored. :erk: