The King Kong thread!

c136492c190fdb2c59607754a0d87d33.jpg

Unfortunately I was forced to see that damn movie 3 times and felt like shooting myself 30 minutes into the movie each time. But I got in for free so whatever.
I love working at a movie theater... Free movies whenever I want :D

HyalineBeing said:

Unfortunately I was forced to see that damn movie 3 times and felt like shooting myself 30 minutes into the movie each time. But I got in for free so whatever.

:lol::lol:

Don´t we all love the free stuff we get from our jobs?

Guys did you find the movie hilarious?

I did, when they got her tied up to the poles, and shes going down that looks cool and the hissing old women :lol: prune face, i enjoyed it :p

I saw this movie one month ago =D

NP: Therion - Seven Secrets of the Spinx

HyalineBeing said:

well they did kill him, and the one before that and the one before that...you would've expect that he wouldn't climb on that building too after the others were shot there too...?

PanzerKunt said:
"Oh noes, it lasts 3 hours, I dont care what it's about or anything, 3 hours is way too long time to pay attention! to one thing!!!1"

I´ve played guitars for 6-9 hours and I know there are guys who´ve played 9-16 hours so.....not a valid point.