Ghost Rider: Worst Piece of Shit Ever?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I've seen some pretty shit movies, lord knows... but this movie is waaaay up there. It is a prime example of a Hollywood hand-me-down. A big-budget cumbucket loaded with special effects and no story. Cheesy as fuck. The story blows, the villains are gay and are defeated too godamn easily, like a flip of the switch. The story basically was a shit train that kept plugging along. I honestly do not know why I sat through this massive 2 hour disappointment.

Norbit was even a better film than this :erk:

Your thoughts?

Like seriously... the fucking end is a total rip-off (and surprise surprise, a huge let down too) They BLANTANTLY stole FAMOUS scenes from Blade (the souls flying through the faggot's body, exactly like they did with Frost), Terminator 2 (the shotgun assault on the regenerating bad guy part who keeps coming at you), MEN IN BLACK (exploding head that regrows), The Grudge (creepy souls walking leg-over-shoulder all fucked up as they come down the wall)... even Beauty and the Beast (the "I'm a monster" "No I'm not afraid" part)... fucking hell. :Smug:

And then wtf... omg the devil just goes away at the end with NO resistance cuz THE GHOST RIDER dictates something. What a piece of shit.... omg. :rolleyes:

And all this over a contract of 1000 evils souls. 1000 souls is how enough to topple Hell and enable this dumbfuck pussy (worst, gayest villain ever btw0 to overthrow the devil?? ONE THOUSAND??!?! WTF! Hundreds of thounsands, if not millions of evil people die all the time worldwide and go to hell, wtf does a 1000 souls have on that... the whole premsie is fucking gay and retard.

i didn't even bother seeing it.... i just knew it was going to suck big times. Nicolas Cage plays in ton of crappy movies these days.

National Treasure was descent but i just don't remember any good Cage movies.

i didn't even bother seeing it.... i just knew it was going to suck big times. Nicolas Cage plays in ton of crappy movies these days.

National Treasure was descent but i just don't remember any good Cage movies.

Omfg... >_>... you are a REAL dumbass...

Face/Off, Con Air, Gone in Sixty Seconds, 8MM, The Rock, Kiss of Death, Snake Eyes, Honeymoon in Vegas, The Weather Man... are you fucking kidding me there's too many to list asswipe. Watch more movies >_>

i prefer the original gone in 60 sec.

and i also prefer an actor who can act..... Cage is the fucking same in every movie... similar to Tom Cruise.

i prefer the original gone in 60 sec.

and i also prefer an actor who can act..... Cage is the fucking same in every movie... similar to Tom Cruise.

Omg... faggot... Cage is FAMOUS for tasking big risks with his characters... omg... stfu NOW. Watch Peggy Sue Gets Married or Kiss of Death or Weather man and see what I mean, he adds extra quirks to the characters. It's really good...

Omg... faggot... Cage is FAMOUS for tasking big risks with his characters... omg... stfu NOW. Watch Peggy Sue Gets Married or Kiss of Death or Weather man and see what I mean, he adds extra quirks to the characters. It's really good...

No... the dude is right. :lol:
Nicholas Cage is just like... - what's the name of that idiot? The one in "Being John Malcovich" (which btw is AWESOME and probably the only good movie this guy made). Damn, can't remember his name, but it's supposed to be a good comparison about how bad he is.
A total deadpan.