The Knife Trade needs a session vocalist!

Ryan Mac

New Metal Member
Feb 21, 2006
Hey guys. My band, The Knife Trade, is currently in the process of recording our 1st full length record. This will be the first material we'll release since a split we did with Through the Eyes of the Dead back in '05. We have tracked drums already and hope to have guitars tracked sometime soon after the new year. Due to a long series of events, however, we find ourselves without a vocalist.

That being said, we are searching for a vocalist who would be up for some session work. We cant offer any money or anything but full credit will be given and hopefully some good exposure too as we have already been talking to some pretty awesome labels who may want to release it. Also, if you live in the US anywhere near Georgia it'd be cool if you could help us out with a few live gigs as well. One of our member's other bands, Arsis, has a pretty extensive tour schedule lined up right now so our shows would probably be few and far between. We are looking for a vocalist capable of producing powerful midrange screams but the more dynamic the better!

I know this is a long shot but there is probably no other forum on the internet that I respect more and heard more kickass material from, so it seemed a logical place to ask. Check out the first couple of songs on our myspace page at www.myspace.com/theknifetrade. Those are both going to be re-recorded for the new record so you get a general idea of what our style is. If your interested email me at ryanemac@gmail.com. If you have the resources to record vocals I can send you a preproduction track to scream over so we can hear what you sound like. Keep up the good work guys!:headbang:

Gavin, yes we will be writing the lyrics for the new stuff. Our old singer wrote the ones for the songs on our myspace. Hopefully I'll have a preproduction track without vocals to post on here soon, if you wanna give it a go!