Need help finding a vocalist

Sunny84

Jun 12, 2007
Areet guys, first of all Happy New Year to you all (late I know but it's me 1st post of the year so there ya gan)! Hope I'm posting this in the right place....

We've been looking for a vocalist for a fair while now, and whilst we have had insterest, they've just not been right or just plain aweful.

It's a long shot but I figured I'd ask any of you guys if you know of anyone looking for a band or indeed if your up to the task yourself - we're based in North East England but with the magic of the internet, I dont know if distance is that much of an issue.

We went into the studio and cut all the drumtracks for a full albums worth of material shortly before we parted ways with our original vocalist, and in this "down time" we've been doin the clean up, guitars etc so the tunes are ready to go when we find the right member.

Here's a link to our soundcloud page, it has our 1st ep and a newer track so please have a listen http://soundcloud.com/insylum
We're not looking for a direct replacement of Craig, so if someone is more a singer than he is, mint we'll give them a look.

Cheers for your time,

Sunny