The Kolios Project

JohnDillinger43

New Metal Member
Feb 2, 2005
Hello all, I'm in a technical/progressive metal project called The Kolios Project, and we're looking for additional musicians to add stuff to some of our songs. We're especially looking for vocalists and bassists, but any/all instruments are welcome. We have some stuff up at http://www.koliosproject.com
If anyone's interested, shoot us an email or reply here.

Not to be a weiner... but is this related to Fall of Empyrean, Doom metal? Hehe I guess a post is better than no posts at all but this just came out of left field... and landed here for some unknown reason?

Btw, where is FOE? I think I heard the new lineup is writing some new material.

Well, my project isn't doom metal, but I'm a big fan of FOE, so I thought maybe some of their fans would also be interested in contributing some stuff to my music. It's impossible to find people that are both interested and have recording capabilities, so the only way I've been able to find people in the past is by trolling the message boards of my favorite bands.

JohnDillinger43 said:
Well, my project isn't doom metal, but I'm a big fan of FOE, so I thought maybe some of their fans would also be interested in contributing some stuff to my music. It's impossible to find people that are both interested and have recording capabilities, so the only way I've been able to find people in the past is by trolling the message boards of my favorite bands.

That's cool.. you should post a link to your mp3s and tell people here how FoE rules! I just put one of the songs off a Darkness Remembered on the Vol 2 Oak Knoll comp cd (http://comps.oak-knoll.com)

That would be great, I'm a big FOE fan. I've been doing keyboards, but only because I haven't found anyone else, so if you're interested in doing something on keys that would be cool, or I don't know if you also play bass or sing or anything. We're also always looking for people to do solos, so if you're interested in doing a guitar solo that'd be cool too. Just let me know.