The Last Seven Minutes: I can also has review sitez

Yeah unfortunately that's happening a lot lately and it really sucks. A friend of mine is hosting it, and he keeps the server at like his mom's house where the internet connection is apparently really shitty as I've discovered. Not sure why he doesn't just keep it at his own house, but I guess I can't bitch a whole lot since the alternatives are either setting up my own server or paying for hosting. At some point I'll quit being lazy and set up my own server. Needs to happen sooner than later I think.

Okay, so apparently what it is this time is that his mom is bittorrenting. :lol: God dammit

At least his website runs on it too, so he actually has some incentive to get it fixed quickly.

Yeah, nothing I can do about it unfortunately. Pretty shitty timing considering how this thread is suddenly getting attention.

It really feels completely worthless reviewing a band like Metallica, whom everyone already knows front to back, but I guess I do need to have a balance of really well-known bands to draw people into the site with more obscure bands for people to branch out to.

Nice site. Your approach is interesting though I disagree with it; I don't think you can judge music on much more than your gut feeling. Then again I don't write reviews, so... What do I know?

But what if you want to resize the text without making the rest of the page bigger???

yeah I know, it's pretty worthless