The Leak! is out

Well I bought the advanced copy of the CD at one of their shows and it's pretty safe to say that this is my favorite album of the year, it's not even close. I wasn't sure that IE would be able to live up to the greatness of BIO, but they more than surpassed my expectations, I am hereby granting Into Eternity with the title of best band of the new millenium, congratulations on the great album guys. Also, I am still going to buy another copy of the CD on October 3 so that I can have the artwork and lyrics so I can sing along the next time they are in Texas.

With regards to promos being leaked, the problem is that people who post on the Into Eternity board are already going to buy the album. The forums you post on are most likely the bands you're going to buy.

It's the people who download and don't give a shit for the band - that's where there's a problem.

Trying out music is great - but when you count your music collection based on the number of MP3s you own - then a big FUCK OFF to you.

It's ok to come here and say "I'll buy it" but think of the music you download, listen to, but don't buy. Then we have a problem.

P.S. If Marlies reads this I AM SO A DEAD MAN... and not in a 'funny-ha-ha' kind of way either. She's gonna kill me for not writing to her and Nico.
*runs away from the internet*
*ready's pathetic apology*
*yes I do feel guilty and I do hate myself*
(getting defensive before the onslaught comes)
(to say I've been busy is an understatement)

HAHAHAHAHA!
Well (as you can see in the sticky threads) I am deeply mourning the death of a dear friend right now, so no dead man jokes from me for a while... let's say I'm just happy that you are still ALIVE! :kickass:
I don't suppose we'll see you at PP EU again next weekend? ;)

Robotman you make a valid point and argument, but what i just say is that i wouldn't want to spend my money on it anyway. so if that means not being able to get it or have it taken from me after a 'trial' period, most likely i won't give a shit.

the CDs I buy are things i want to hear in my car, blast on the stereo, enjoy the full fidelity of the music becuase it is that good. music that is bland generic and nothign special I will never buy (unless there's a real personal between me and them). currently you can't get good sound out of an MP3 in the car and stereo. so for me, since i drive a lot, if i don't want ever to choose a certain song out of a collection at a given time past the given trial period, it isn't worth buying.

besides from what i read from people in the business is that media is going to an on demand anywhere subscription service. just a matter of time til it is cheap enough to put in nearly every home in america, kinda like TV.

I'm not going to download it. It's not that I am against that sort of thing, or that it would keep me from buying it (already got a prepaid FYE copy). It's that I believe in buying a new album, sitting down with the booklet, and cranking it while I scope the art and lyrics.

I learned from pirating a certain Megadeth album that downloading the stuff early only breaks down your anticipation of the music.

I'll admit I downloaded the new one back in August, and have been listening to it a lot. That being said, I have every intention of purchasing it on the 3rd. Hell, I even ordered the first album online from a place in Russia, since I was having trouble locating it elsewhere at the time. I was a little wary of ordering it from so far away, but got it without any issues (I'm in the US).

I only discovered IE a few months ago, but they've already made my top 10 list of bands on my LastFM account (and that's not counting plays in the car). ;)

My patience has paid off, we just got our promo copy last night at the radio station! We debuted Severe Emotional Distress on my show Air Guitar Alchemy. Wow! I have heard the song a few times already on the myspace and gigantour sites, but everyone in the stations faces lit up once Jim's kick drum 'kicked' in.....a highlight of last night's show!

I've had the leak for about 1 to 2 months now. I've obviously memorized it from top to finish by now. I will be buying it October 3rd nonetheless. If you ask me, leaks are evil, but bad at the same time. Their like women. Can't live with them, can't live without them. And no, I'm not sending anyone the leak :heh:

GO BUY IT LIKE I WILL. Like that one guy said... mmmm jewel covers

:kickass:

Good, but bad! Good, but bad!

This is what happends when you try to squeeze fun into being at work at the saaaaame time.

I picked up the actual cd at Progpower earlier this month, but I got the promo at work over a month ago so it's had time to set in. I really dig the new stuff, and I can't wait to hear it live tomorrow night in Holmdel, even if there isn't a second guitarist.

Snowmaker said:
I'm not sure yet if I like the addition of Phil Anselmo/Cowboys From Hell-sounding screaming vocals.

I disliked those at first, as well, but they're beginning to grow on me quite a bit. From what I've heard so far, I think Stu sounds like an excellent fit for the band. :headbang: