the links thread

:lol: btw we have them proper ones either ;)

@ Marco: i finally dled the Radiohead video from this site. The quality is quite ok from what i saw so far, though the camera is bouncing a bit.

Cerulean said:
Hahahaaaaa yeh they have these toilets at my girlfriend's home in Amsterdam too. It's the main reason I don't like to visit her :):) Those toilets are the horror... Although I could name a few things this guy hasn't mentioned on his site. First of all, at our toilets, the proper ones, your poo falls directly into the water, so you hardly smell anything (the only negative thing is the possible splash when your poo falls), but on these German/Dutch toilets your poo shows off big time with its horrible stench :ill:
And once, I experienced an aweful thing. I was at my girlfriend's place, she was at school and her grannie was at home to clean the house. I went for a shit, but my poo got stuck into the water part (it flushed off the platform but then got stuck). So the grannie had to get a big bucket with water to pour directly onto it :ill: That's embarrassing aye.
something almost the same happend to me ones :oops:

one thing i have to defend the german toilets for is that you really don't splash yourself with these. to avoid that on "normal" toilets i always put two or three pieces of toilet paper in the water to soften the impact :)
well, and still they're still way better than certain french ones. where you don't have a seat.

jesus.gif

alright here is a nice illusion:

These are the instruction you have to follow to see the illusion:

1. Relax and stare on the picture for 30- 45 seconds at the four little points!

2. Then slowly turn yer head to the next wall!

3. You'll slowly see a bright spot (you have to look long enough)

4. Then you have to blink a few times and a figure appears!

5. Who do you see now?

well, jesus, but you can see him in the original pic as well. or it also could be ché guevarra.

there's a problem ... Jesus is squatting my screen and it seems that he won't leave !!!! he's there on the right ... then a few seconds later on the left ... :ill: o_O

A 29-year-old Tokyo man visiting San Francisco for the first time meant to ask a female store clerk, "May I please have film for my camera?" But what he actually said was, "Would you place your copious breasts in my mouth?" He was slapped in the face, then got tossed out by the manager.
Four family members from Osaka were thrilled see their favorite American singer coming out of a ritzy store in Beverly Hills. While waving frantically, they shouted out what they believed to be, "We love you so much." Unfortunately, what they really said was, "We're here to take your head." The four were arrested and detained for six hours by police.
A 45-year-old tourist from Okinawa looking for the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem thought he was asking a group of young men, "I am lost. Which way is uptown?" In reality, he said, "I know martial arts. May I kick your ass?" He was chased five blocks before being rescued by police.
brilliant haha :lol: