dead links...

Unfortunately, Crosswinds lost all of our files, which is why we're moving our entire website over to a new server. If you noticed, not only do the tabs not come up, but neither do any of the pictures. :(

This really sucks!!!!! But we'll have a new home really soon thanks to Deron (MetalAges)....right Jax???? ;)

Dave

Right! Once my son's settled back into the school groove next week, I'll be busting ass getting the site redesigned as best my feeble little mind can handle. :lol:
Hopefully we'll be good to go by the end of the month at the latest!

Don't quite know what Crosswinds' problem with the graphics is, they work fine one day & not the next..I'll be SO glad to get off that server! *mutter*

Kronos, I do have the tabs on my hard drive if you'd like me to e-mail them to you..let me know where to send them if you're interested. :)

Dave > well in fact i didn't mentioned the pictures, cause i don't need them : i'm sure you all looks great :D
anyway, making guitar pro tabs of your own work is really cool, thanks a lot :)
maybe i'll be able to play Time.... maybe :D

Lady of the Oracle > that'll be great !
my e-mail : kronos66@wanadoo.fr

Okay Kronos..I'll send one at a time so as not to overload your mailbox..reply to the mail and let me know when you're ready for the next file, ok? Sending the Alone I Stand tabs now..